Someone give me a major kick up the backside!!!

alexisemma31

I am desperate to lose weight and I know nobody can do it but me, so someone kick me up the backside.

I've done SW in the past and lost 6 stones, but put about 4 back on over the last couple of years. I've recently tried the Cambridge Diet and hated it!!

So I've decided, I've got a new job, so it's a fresh start. I need to get some control over my eating habits. I'm rejoining on Thursday evening next week, but back on the plan today.

Just wanted to say hi!

alexisemma31 said:
I am desperate to lose weight and I know nobody can do it but me, so someone kick me up the backside.

I've done SW in the past and lost 6 stones, but put about 4 back on over the last couple of years. I've recently tried the Cambridge Diet and hated it!!

So I've decided, I've got a new job, so it's a fresh start. I need to get some control over my eating habits. I'm rejoining on Thursday evening next week, but back on the plan today.

Just wanted to say hi!
You can do it just be focused eat healthily and excercise more Eating crap will make you look crap feel crap and you will be saying crap when you step on those scales i love sw and its changed my whole lifestyle you just need to be focused and use willpower only you can change things xxx

Thanks Catherine for your very true post. I have been eating crap and feeling crap and its time to give my head a shake.

Its time to get back to where I should be xx

alexisemma31 said:
Thanks Catherine for your very true post. I have been eating crap and feeling crap and its time to give my head a shake.

Its time to get back to where I should be xx

Go for it ive had the odd blip but since i joined in jan ive lost 2 stone you can do it too you just have to want it enough :) good luck on your journey.
I love cooking and inventing recipes so that keeps me going :)

Just wanted to say hi!
Hey, you CAN do this - you've done it before - lost 6stones, wow!! that was a huge achievement, so you can do it again. - your in the right place for support and motivation - just let us know how we can help you
Tina x

Hi :wavey:
I totally agree with Tina you so know u can do it as you've done it before and been more than successful. Be confident that you can do it, get back onto the plan and you will feel like you've never been away :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back!
As others have said, you lost 6 st before so you can do it, stay focused, plan your meals and go for it, remember we are here for you, we are all following the same journey.
Lots of choice of recipes, go for it........
Pete

Thank you so much Pete. I spent about an hour last night looking through your recipe book thread and I was so inspired. I have a list of ingredients and I'm off to the supermarket to stock up and spend an afternoon in the kitchen cooking good healthy food. I feel so excited to be back in control!!!!!

Thank you for your support, it really does mean so much. x

*Kicks up backside*
You SHOULD be excited! Its brilliant that you want to get back to SW, its a lifechanger and I really believe that as long as you keep your head straight, your body will follow. And it'll thank you for it! Just imagine how amazing youll feel even after the first week knowing you're in control, and MiniMins is always here for those times you feel like slipping. Good luck, you've made the first step which is always the hardest :D

Come join us over on the 'tough love' thread if u want a butt kicking and motivation! We are a Friendly bunch we don't take any cr*p!! :)

Come join us over on the 'tough love' thread if u want a butt kicking and motivation! We are a Friendly bunch we don't take any cr*p!! :)

OOh, I'm on my way!!!

And I'm proud to say I've just driven through McD's drivethrough for my son (no comment!!!) and resisted. when I got home I had a late lunch of mushroom and bacon omelette and salad. The head's in gear!!!!

Back