Someone smack me!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lighterlifer, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was doing great for a few days and today has put all that in the bin! Im going on holiday in less than 5 weeks and I really dont know how to get myself motivated like I once was! HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    [​IMG] Will this do....?

4. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hey - you can be great again - try not to set deadlines on yourself, take each day one at a time, try to avoid the scales and try to focus on what you have achieved so far - great advice I know from someone who constantly goes up and down in weight and emotions, but.............it is the answer - when we set deadlines on ourselves - ie - must lose 2 stone by such and such - must fit into this or that by whenever - we nearly always fail. Us foody's are good at setting totally unachievable deadlines then beat ourselves up when we don't achieve it - best to just try and focus on small, short term goals which are achievable and then move on to the next. Good Luck
    Bev

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Right slapping over .....now put today and the other days behind you and get back on track in the morning.......I will be joining you too.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :whoopass: Consider yourself smacked!!

Dont beat yourself up about whats happened. Draw a line under it and start again. Start on Monday and be one of the Monday gang ;) lol

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh no!! Steph!!! You are very very naughty! ;o)

Just forget it and get back on track today. Put it behind you and start over...don't do what I did last week and turn into a full weeks disaster rather than just a day!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.