Something funny to show you all :) PICTURES!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
OK - I had a clearout tonight, got rid of yet more clothes!! Came across a pair of my old jeans... size 26... Baring in mind I'm now in a size 18 :rolleyes:(had to fit that comment in somewhere)

... I tried them on... and well it was just comical...

Here are a few photos :p And yes... the last one... My two legs are squeezed into one leg!! :eek:

P170308_1939.jpg

P170308_1938.jpg

P170308_1949.jpg

How comical Claire, you are a real David Bailey with that camera.

hahaha i think i just like photos taken... have no idea why... was even like it when i was at my biggest... although i do look back and think what on earth was i thinkin!

wow claire what fab pics your an inspiration, thats a heck of a lot of weight youve lost

ha ha Claire, I think we've started something here, I was the one legged woman last night, and you are the one legged woman tonight!! Any other takers do you think??!!!!:p

hahahaha!!! did i see those fotos??? I have looked at LOADS of those inspirational fotos over the past few days, so might of!!

It is funny... but im not even at target yet.. still 7 stone to go... I dread to think what those jeans will look like in 3 months time...

They are fab photos claire, i bet you are sooooo chuffed at how far you have come. Well done you. x:party0019:

Hi Claire, I posted them on my rant thread last night, the one about my brother. I think I got a bit hysterical half way through and got the giggles, so out came the big clown elephant trousers!

hang onto those jeans girl, I got rid of everything except that one pair of trousers, I get them out every so often and can't believe they used to be TIGHT!!!!!:D:D

OOOOOOOOOOH I DIDNT SEE THOSE FOTOS!!!!!!! I have now!!!!!! You look stunning!! and I so want that skirt!!!!!! Hehe, your two legs in one don't look as tight as mine! Am hoping that in a few months that one leg will be loose around my tree trunk legs lol!!

Well done!! Hope you have managed to sort ur brother out (or are in the process!) xxx

Funny I did the same thing this morning, sorting out some clothes for the hospice and found a pair of my work Jeans ( 42 inch ), nearly blooming feel over with laughter and the fact I couldn't walk!, bit worried now cos I'm in the smallest Jeans I've had left in the cupboard size 36 and when these get baggy I gotta buy new ones ! ( oh what a shame )

LOL great pics Claire - keep em coming ;)

very funny - can't wait till i'm able to do the same thing with a pair of my fat pants!

Well done LLClaire. I know you struggled at the start, but boy its been worth it for you! Excellent progress!

Back