• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Something thats been bothering me..

Obviously the 34 people that looked at this dont have any help for me.

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
That's probably because we don't have an answer for you unfortunately.

yah, i second justpeachy...i'm guessing many of us would like to know that answer, but we'll all probably have to eventually find it out ourselves ;)

..i can just say, i have been loosing mostly by exercising and it does not seem to have done my skin any harm, but we are all different, hun. :)

hmm, i wanted to add that...i am definitely more happy about my body and myself now, then i was before i started loosing...and who is perfect?!?

Last edited:

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
I would have thought plenty of regular exercise and good daily skin care would help?

If you are doing a mix of things like aerobics/swimming/walking/jogging then it probably would be fine!

I would have thought plenty of regular exercise and good daily skin care would help?

If you are doing a mix of things like aerobics/swimming/walking/jogging then it probably would be fine!

Exercise is a no go area for me at the moment. I have a broken ankle/leg.
The most i can do is crunches. Urgh.

But as soon as i can i'll start all of the above. [: thankyou for your help!

x

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)

Exercise is a no go area for me at the moment. I have a broken ankle/leg.
The most i can do is crunches. Urgh.

But as soon as i can i'll start all of the above. [: thankyou for your help!

x
Thats alright, its a pity you cant do any right now as it would give you loads of other benefits too!

Hope you get better soon xx