Something wrong with my brain!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ladylipo, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Gonna have another rant so look away now!!!

Rite well im the same weight now as my mate was when she came off LT back at Christmas, i hadnt seen her in a few weeks then she dropped in and i was lik :eek: OMG dont loose anymore you look great!

How come if im that weight now i still feel fat :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    all our bodies are completly different hun xx

4. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I knom I know! Aghhh my minds goin mad today lol

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I found when i was thin i still felt fat, it might because you are so used to looking at your self...sometimes you brain plays tricks on you...Try you pre LT clothes on hun and see how far you have come... xx

6. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    when i got marreid 7 yrs ago i was a size 8 thanks to unislim,,but i still felt fat,,and now im twice that size and feel fat,,no matter what weight i will ever be i think it will always be in the back of my head that i am,,everyone thinks i look great but i dont think so,,and everyone looks different ,,different heights builds and stuff,,,

7. kellybelly

Diet:
    lipotrim
    snap nicki,,lol,,are you stalkin me lol

8. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Sorry... no i am not stalking you, i am avoiding working lol ...should be doing the accounts but hate it!!! so i am literally answering everything i can find oopss xx

9. kellybelly

Diet:
    lipotrim
    lol think it looks like i'm stalkin you,,he he,,i have cleaned my whole house,,and i'm bored out of me tree,,cant go for a walk as i feel a little shaky,,

10. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    LOL oh well we will stalk around together!!! If you are feeling shaky are you drinking enough water? That has an effect on it so i have read! Ohhhh a walk sounds like a good idea tho may do that later (more avoidance )

11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    a black coffee can help with the shakesxx

12. kellybelly

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok im gonna have a coffee,,yeah nicki we can be stalkin buddies,,

13. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Theres nothing wrong with your brain and I think pretty much of us all feel the same! My partner thinks I should stop now, people say am looking brill and someone even said am perfect - I am still curvey and womany and thats how it should be! Trouble is I still feel fat too! My partner thinks its all in my head but I honestly dont feel it is! I do still have rolls of flab on my tummy and I dont want that! I think as we near our goal we become more critical with ourselfs and where we once thought we'd be happy at a certain weight we want to strive to be better! For me being a 12 all all over is where I feel I'll finally be happy.

Just go with what you fell is best for you, but be honest with yourself and dont push it too far - remember skinny is NOT attractive!XXX

14. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Lol cool..... water for me tho :cry:

15. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Do whats right for you Hippo, I constantly get told to stop, but I know im not ready yet, dont let it wind you up pet xxx

16. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    That sounds just like something I could have written (apart from the perfect bit LOL). I wore a new dress and on Sunday about 6 people told me that I'm looking skinny!!!!!!!!!! SKINNY...what a joke. I'm a size 14. It is a little baggy on me now, but still a size 14 is not skinny. My arms are still big. I think coz I've lost most of it from my tummy and its quite flat, I look slim from the side now, but I still want to lose more....my ticker says 4lbs...but I'm carrying on til I'm happy.

17. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I dont feel good about myself at all today maybe its all this crap about my STILL sausage like fingers, i dunno!

I look slim from the side but soon as i turn head on n the mirror i hate it, its mainly my legs! And i havent much energy lately to get out and do something about it i work mostly 9-10 hr shifts every day and im sooo tired by the time i get in all i wanna do is curl up on the sofa :(

18. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Slendertone shorts!!!! They do the exercise whilst you lie there on the couch... Well worth a go xxx

Chin up hunni....

19. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Have the belt already and i love it!

20. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    what do they do and does it work?

21. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Its a belt that ya put around your tummy it contracts the muscles your ment to notice a difference in 6 weeks or so..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.