Sonia - JUDDDing my way to slimville

sonia doll

Hi everyone, I'm Sonia and I've moved over here from slim and save. I've just said an emotional bye to the lovely ladies in that forum and decided to join up here.

I only recently heard of JUDDD and the BBC 2 doc really inspired me. I've only been on slim and save for 3 days but have struggled on it. I would have continued on with it but have decided I need to find a diet or way of life that works for me. Right now, I feel it could be JUDDD. The documentary talked about degenerative illnesses and I have a few family members with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's and cancer too so I feel that if I can try and be as healthy as possible and lose weight in the pricess then all the better.

I'm not really into dieting and slim and save was my first diet which I kind of blew. I calculated my down day calories on the site I got 358 calories for my DOWN DAY. That seems incredibly low. I've put no exercise as I'm just not going to have time to do more than maybe 15 minutes on my elliptical trainer and doubt I'll do that this week but will do from next. My UP DAY calories are 1790. Still quite low but manageable. I've decided to round them off so my DOWN DAYS will be 400 calories and UP DAYS will be 2000 calories.

Here are my stats and my current pic for all who are interested-
Height is 5.4
Weight is 11.4
Size is 16

Thanks for reading and good luck to you all x

Sonia

Attachments

• image-3661111368.jpg
    image-3661111368.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 76
I had around 650 calories today on my vlc diet so think I'll start with DOWN DAY and have 400 calories. I'll use up my slim and save packs this way.

Here's what I'll be having:
Breakfast:
Coffee with milk x 3 (75 cals)

Lunch:
Slim and save Macaroni cheese (158 cals)
Broccoli (35 cals)

Dinner:
Slim and save chilli con carne (135 cals)

This totals 403 calories

Hi and welcome ! If you find it hard to stick to the 400 500/2000 is the one size fits all formula, as long as your DD s are 500 or under you will be fine. Good luck x

Good luck hun
I started at 500 and worked my way down :)
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bajoleth said:
Hi and welcome ! If you find it hard to stick to the 400 500/2000 is the one size fits all formula, as long as your DD s are 500 or under you will be fine. Good luck x

Thank you, DOWN DAY today so quite excited!

stef2009 said:
Good luck hun
I started at 500 and worked my way down :)
Xxxx

Hello my lovely x x I will add an extra pack if I'm really struggling later on. Good idea x x

Buddah said:
lol, just started this way of eating 2 days ago, day 3 today, yes i am thinking of doing one, but never done a diary before - good luck 2u

I was not a diary person but this is my second one in 4 days!! How you finding it? X x

hannata said:
Hey sonia good luck with juddding. Don't be worried about going to 500 if you need too. Best of luck xx

Thank you Hannata. So far I'm good but it's the 9o'clock munchies that are killer! Thanks hunny x x

hannata said:
I get to about 6pm and i'm usually STARVO :D At work I was busy with work, so kept my mind off things, and my lunch is short so not much time to eat! I got to 5pm and it was like WHERES MY FOOOOOOD XD

Long hours, wow. I've never worked overnight but can imagine that would be a challenge in itself for me. X

Breakfast and lunch were as planned. I just swapped broccoli for 1 portobello mushroom as my broccoli was stolen by my aunt for her lunch. I've got 15 or so more calories now. Yippee :D

Dinner will be my vlcd chili con carne and if I'm really hungry, I may just have a diet cream soda or fruit cordial. I've been good with my water intake today. Had over 2 litres and am hoping to drink another litre or more by bedtime.

I'm planning on a long walk soon as the weather here in London is gorgeous today.

My very first UP DAY. All I've managed is a cup of coffee and not much else so far even though I've been up for hours. Wow eating is so psychological isn't it?

I read on another thread that you can do ADF using any 24 hour period you want to so I've decided to test that out. I did a normal DOWN DAY yesterday but today I will do my UP DAY until 7pm. Then I will begin my DOWN DAY until 7pm tomorrow night. X

I tend not to eat after 7pm anyway, so I guess my DD start at 7pm. I dont eat again though until 2 days later in the morning, I dont eat after 7pm the next night if that makes sense.... lol

Greeneyes11 said:
I tend not to eat after 7pm anyway, so I guess my DD start at 7pm. I dont eat again though until 2 days later in the morning, I dont eat after 7pm the next night if that makes sense.... lol

Oh wow! That's determination! How you doing on it? X

Hey Sonia found your diary :p

Iv'e come of s&s plan for just a week to sort myself out and I was concidering JUDDD in order for me to keep control of what I'm eating as it's a half way house from s&s and normal eating.

You seem to be doing fab! How are you finding it? x

Back