Step 1 Sole Source Sonia's diary

k18rmy

Hi first of all would like to say hello and congratulate everybody on their weight loss journey. I have started cambridge diet to loose around 15lbs. I have started 2day and feeling slightly light headed. I did manage to sleep most of the evening being i was really tired. I have got my shakes in chocolate orange and strawberry which I love. I haven't done any exercise today BUT I will do some tomorrow.
My main problem area is my belly fat I hate it, every time I shower, look in the mirror I feel disgusted and thought yay lets do
Something about it. Xx

Hi Sonia

I've 2 stones to lose on day 6 now and I'm doing very well :) lost some weight already :)
Love my shakes and soups !
I have same problem - my belly !
But soon that's going to change !!
Xx

Hi Sonia

I've 2 stones to lose on day 6 now and I'm doing very well :) lost some weight already :)
Love my shakes and soups !
I have same problem - my belly !
But soon that's going to change !!
Xx

I have lost a 1lb already cant wait for loose more good luck with your weight loss and keep ys posted xx .

Wow after a week i found it hard to lose weight and adapt to the cambridge diet so my consultant moved me to sole source plus which was fantastic. I think I was missing food especially savoury stuff so I had some 200kcal meal every other day. I chose to only stay on sole source plus for a week. Today is my first day again back on sole source and i can happily say I have been energetic, thoroughly cleaned the downstairs of the house, and haven't touched any food, fizzy pop or other baddies that puts your weight sky high. I will check with ketostix strips tommorrow to see if Im in ketosix and that xx

Back