SOO look forward to waking up every morning!! :))

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
And its all a bit new to me, as sad as that sounds! LOL!

I am really loving everything right now and I go to bed already looking forward to the next day and what it holds.. its bizarre! I used to dread waking up in the morning, it always left me feeling a bit flat having to get up and face the day.. now I am springing out of bed (prob as I need a wee LOL), hopping on the scales and starting the day with a huge glass of water.... I am LOVING Getting dressed and seeing my changing body too!

AND, first time ever today I went out in my jeans with my bum showing! UNHEARD OF in about 20 years, I didnt even have my coat with me, I went out inthe sun with my loose jeans on with a belt and a normal t-shirt with flat belly... I floated thru town I tell you!! I even wanted to take my roof down on the car... LOL!!! This time last year I just hid and was miserable in the sun. This diet has changed me in so many ways and its not even been 2 weeks... I feel like I am a butterfly emerging.. its all very pukey and poetic but i cant describe it! Its like finally I am shining through!!! Its an amazing feeling! I used to dread going over the school, hate doing food shop etc - now I cant wait to get out there and have the possibility of someone noticing I am changing etc...!!

I dont want this feeling to ever go - I can only assume it will grow as I shrink..!!

Anyone else feel the same???

Yes. I so empathise with what you're feeling. Wore a pair of ASDA size 16 white jeans today which have been in my wardrobe for the past 2 or even 3 summers and still had the label on because I've never been able to fit into them. Felt absolutely great. And I got out my summer clothes today and was trying things on that were tight last year and are now hanging off me and getting into lots of things I haven't been able to get into for ages. As for bum on display, I LOVE my bum at the moment and think it's looking really good, though I say so myself and, like you, am more than happy to show it off to the world!!! LOL. Totally unbelievable not so long ago.

WAHOOOOO to Asda jeans.. and WHITE>??? ! Wow, thats something I couldnt ever do! You must feel fab!!! :)

This dieting lark can be tough but the majority of the time I spend floating about being chuffed with losses or the power I have over food now! Its improved my entire mood and its having such a rose-tinted spec view of life.. could get used to this! :)
xx

WAHOOOOO to Asda jeans.. and WHITE>??? ! Wow, thats something I couldnt ever do! You must feel fab!!! :)

I'm sure you could!!!! You're two inches taller than me and we weigh pretty much the same. It's just a confidence thing - otherwise I'm deluding myself and everyone else is thinking 'look at the state of that fat cow in her white jeans'. LOL. But I don't care.
Seriously, I don't think so. A friend told me I looked great in them and she's a straight talking Essex girl who would have told me if I'd looked ridiculous.

Your enthusiasm is infectious, Donna! I'm walking differently now, too and loving every minute. I've never liked looking at mirrors but keep checking myself out cos my cheekbones are making a comeback. Let's just enjoy this wonderful feeling of losing weight and gaining confidence! :D

What a lovely post :) and i can totally relate. Im only in week two and already LT has changed my life and not just my weight. For many years I have suffered with a very powerful depression and a lot of deep anxiety that makes every day difficult and has a huge effect on my relationship with my daughter and her behaviour. And the change in my is phenomenal!!! Im calm, im able to cope with things, im not stressed out! my daughter doesnt sleep a lot and usually id be strung out dealing with her kicking off at 3am. But for the first time in 3 years I can deal with it calmly. I know from doing biochemistry the effect ketosis has on the body and it has so many benefits.. one of which is the inhibition of stress hormones.. and I can certainly feel that!
Also walking down the road and not feeling ashamed and embarrassed is something I havent felt for years. and iv only lost a stone! I feel all poweful. and its so good to read the positive impact this is having on others.. your post was really touching and i felt alot of empathy with how you are feeling :) its that kind of positivity that will halp us to succeed! And im feeling like i never want to come off LT! lol so that eliminates the feeling some people talk of being sick of it and struggling. Simply because I have a taste of happiness and am free from all my physical illness.. (i have chronic IBS which has GONE) I am finding this a breeze!

Thankyou for sharing your feelings with us.. definitely put a smile on MY face :) x

Very uplifting stuff, I love this thread You are all so right. It is the best feeling to see yourself getting smaller every week. The compliments from everyone is also a great uplift. it is this fab feeling that carries you through the bad days too.
Good luck everyone for the coming week.

Ooooowa everyone is so lovely on here! I wish you all the very best on ur LT journey xxccc

I've been wearing cropped tops to work out at the gym.......haven't had my tummy on show for years:D much cooler than a baggy t shirt too!

Get YOU Sandra...!!!! :D .... must feel fab! x

Oh i wanna show my tummy off :-( be a while yet but something to look forward to! :)

I doubt I will ever be able to without tripping over it! Tis' my own fault for being fat for so long! LOL! I actually preferred my fatter belly to the saggy one I have now which is all empty and yuk!!! At least I was full before!!x

one word... surgery lol. If i have the big hanging tummy i expect... that i kick when i walk lol.. im having it sorted! and if i cant get it on the NHS im gonna get a loan and have my boobs done at the same time lmao!! im actually serious though. i want to be happy with my body and am prepared to take those measures! i dont see it as cosmetic surgery... i see it as CORRECTIVE :p xx

I think i may join you on that one but instead of getting boobs done i want my eyelids sorted out :)

I love this post. Not on this diet but I can relate to the good feelings from gradually feeling yourself shrinking. And fitting into clothes that were too small before. It's a wonderful feeling.

Wonder if they'll do a big group discount??? I had my boobs done to sort out the spaniels ears I was left with after the massive weight gain and subsequent up and down losses since having my son but a tummy tuck would be amazing, my cousin is having one next week and I am a wee bit jealous!!!

Lol I am so scared of spaniel ears :( I have 36H boobs and after my daughter they are already not what they used to be. I'm worried losing 5-6 stone will result in me tucking them into my knickers. Apparently you can get a boob/tummy deal for about 6k. Which yes is expensive but I know people that have had that kind of thing on the NHS and failing that, I'm totally prepared to half use my university burseries and half get a loan. I can't bear to be thin but end up with hideously saggy boobs and a stomach that flaps in the breeze!! But I won't have surgery til iv maintained for at least a year to be 100% sure I ain't gonna gain it back!! X

Lol. Good balance of wit and wisdom there!

Ah bless ya squeeze, the things us women have to put up with, we lose the weight and then have to deal with slackage! My spaniels ears were a source of humour in my family, me and my sis bought those sticky chicken fillet bra cups once to wear under strapless dresses and while her little b cups were stuck to her chest without a wobble the fillets just hung off my nipples like dead slugs, my mum, sister and I were rolling on the bed crying, you have to laugh at these things I suppose :/ !!! X

Back