SOON TO BE MINNIE MOUSE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Hi i am a re-starter after losing 5st over 4yrs ago. unfortunately the weight is creeping back on and i want to sort this out before it gets out of hand. I started Lipotrim 10days ago but was intrigued to hear about the variety on offer with slim&save so have ordered a sample and will decide which VLCD to follow over the coming weeks. I've enjoyed reading everyone's thread's and the weight loses are great. So wish me luck x x

Last edited:
Hi sm, I'm also doing s&s and I've found i really like the variety and that they taste good to, well done on your first week and good luck for your journey.
leaih

thank you both for the encouragement watch this space as my head is finally in the right place to crack this x x

Well my head was certainly in the right place that's for sure.
Just going over old posts to see how much I've achieved and cannot believe that in such a short space of time I'm down 31lb!!!!
Only another 1lb and I'll be in the 9st bracket :)

You've done brilliant 2 stone 3 lbs in 8 weeks, and congratulations for next week when you'll be in the 9s. x

Another 2lb off at weigh-in today so I'm officially in the 9's now :bliss:
Cannot believe it and it's taken such a short space of time.
I couldn't even say it's been a struggle as the results are amazing.
So much so that I have 3 recruits on board in the office so the support we give each other is another great boost

1lb off for me this week but an even better result is my inch loss.
I've lost another 2ins from my bust/waist/hips :happy036:
I've changed my goal weight too so lets see how the next 2wks pan out x x

Quick catch up on the weight loss this week.
Having to re feed before brothers birthday he's the BIG FIVE O
So I've been weighed again this morning and another 2lb off (3lb this week) :wow:
Gutted in a way as this was my original target goal weight :sigh:

Only 6lb to new target and my 3stone badge.

Got to factor in that I'll be partying next week then off on hols the next week but never mind I have a goal and I'll stick with it x x

well done scousemouse You have almost done it! good luck with the last 6lbs:)

Well done! I am only 4.5 to first target and struggling to get anything more than 1/2 lb a week! Really focused on getting it off, almost to the point of obsession. Been doing red for a few weeks now so might change back to EE and see how I get on.

Yes nearly there can't believe it really and thanks for the support x x

bellybelly I'm on slim&save so the loses are a lot quicker than slimming world.
I found it really hard to shift any weight on that and was doing the EE plan.
Maybe when I'm at target I'll follow the RED plan and see if that will keep me at goal weight x x

Just checked out the slim and save, I don't think I could do that, I like to eat.... Weighed in last nigh and got 3 off, 1.5 to target. Hopefully next week! Then I am on holiday:-( probably stick a few back on.

:wow: Just realized I'm now on week11 :wow:

Back