• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Soon to be newbie!

Hiya all. Well Im back again :wave_cry:
Ive just ordered my bumper pack and will be starting on Wednesday so Ill be on here everyday to keep myself motivated as it worked when I was on CD but I had a blip and never kept posting which I know is the key!
So heres to Exante for 38 weeks...when Ill be going to Vegas for new years :D and I really really want to be a size 16 by then.
Hope ull support me on my journey ladies and gents :sign0009:
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Julie2011

Silver Member
Good luck with Exante. I find it really good, and I actually like the taste of it now! Okay, I do drink the vanilla hot, with cinnamon and tablet sweetener, and add plenty of pepper sauce to the tomato soup, but I really look forward to each meal.

The best thing I can suggest is drink plenty of water. It really does make a huge difference. My weight loss is much better if I drink 3 litres a day, than when I only drink 1-2 litres of water a day.

You may also find this thread useful http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

Good for you! I am on the last day of my 5th week, am really enjoying the diet I have to say! xx

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
Good luck :) x

Im startin tomoro too! x

Thanks Sunnyslim. How have you got on IP? x