Red Days sooo... i ate 62.5 syns today

graciebabes

will hit target this time
still feeling slightly guilty that i gave into the treat of being taken out to lunch today by my OH, especially due to the fact that it's brought my syn count to a whopping 62.5! and all along i thought i was being good, opting for a chicken and bacon salad - i'd love to know how they managed to cram in 17.5 syns along with that bit of lettuce, tomato and few scraps of chicken! oh well, i shall live and learn, and vow not to eat in wetherspoons when i'm trying to be good again!

in all honesty though i didn't exactly do myself any favours by ordering a lovely 32-syn sticky toffee pudding to top off my guilt-ridden salad!

anyway, what i really wanted to know, was should i cut my syns altogether these next few days.. say, thursday and friday? will this do me any good, or shall i just start afresh and aim to use the same 15 syns i do every day?

any advice would be much appreciated ladies,

xx

Or take the 62 away from the weekly total of 105 (and any others you've had during your week). Which will let you know how many you've got left for the week.

You could have it as a flexy day!

Wetherspoons is shocking for syns. My C told us last night that their supreme nacho's are 85 syns!!:eek: (Since our discussion was about syn values).

But 62.5, while high is still within your allowance for the week, so it shouldn't affect your weight loss for this week.

Back