Sooo quiet here :o(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 13 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Whenever I log on to have a chat or see what's going on there's rarely anyone else about...has everyone given up on this forum or am I just missing everyone?

I've only been using this site for a couple of weeks but in that time I've only once logged on and it been really busy.

It's such a shame :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Marie!

I think it is just the fact it is Saturday evening so is always quieter than a weekday evening or during the day.

Mike

4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    watching harry potter .............sorry x

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

You mean to say people actually have better things to do at the weekend?!! I can't believe that! Lol!

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Yep the forum is usually quieter from late Friday until Sunday night picks up quite a bit then.

I think everyone is still getting back into routine after the holidays it takes some of us longer than others!

Once everyone is back online this is the quickest moving forum I know.

Linda

7. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on the forum more when I am at work..:eek: .

We have got Hary Poterr on too, but bit bored with it so catching up on here instead. :)

Deb x

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Yes it is a bit quiet, good chance for me to wean myself away and treat myself to an early night, once the boys are finally in bed.

I notice that 15th of November there was 174 online. That's a huge amount! Does anyone know if there was some particular reason so many were about that particular night? I don't think I have ever seen anywhere near that number online before.

Dizzy x

9. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    I'm here too, mind not for long cos DH is moaning that I'm not giving him any attention so we're off to play mixed doubles on the Nintendoe Wii in a few minutes.

If he manages to drag me away from the screen, kicking and screaming!

10. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Cheb

We pre ordered a wii on 16 Nov for our three boys for Xmas. It didn't arrive in time but has been posted on Friday and the parcel is tracked to about 20 miles from here. We should get monday then. Fingers crossed! Funny this morning we were awoken from our sleep by a knock at the door. you should have seen Mizzy get out of bed and down the stairs in a flash. Funny though it was a dvd i ordered from amazon, he told me I was evil when I laughed on his return. He's way more excited than the boys!!!

Hope I like it too would be great to have something the whole family likes to do together.

Have fun

Dizzy x

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there.

Ive LOADS of posts to catch up on. Been staying at my parents for a couple of days and everytime I sat at the PC my dad appeared wanting to use it!! As a seriously active poster/moderator on his football teams forum the weekend is when its at it busiest. I even tried to set up a wireless network with my laptop, to no avail lol

Still Im back home now, and as Im 'not allowed' out til Im fully recovered Ill be catching up later.

Dont get disheartened Marie, Im sure (I hope) the quiet spell is just temporary :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.