Sooo so cold!!

Chuggie55

Oh my gosh, the last few days have really been hard with being so cold, its depressing! I had to wear 4 tops, a jumper woolly socks, a woolly hat and a scarf to work from home yesterday, and I had the heating turned up really high, I just cant get warm, I hate it!!

I've been in the same boat since dec 7th!! your reward for braving the cold will be weight loss, huge weight loss!! its how the diet works. your body using its fat stores to fuel it self

I've been in the same boat since dec 7th!! your reward for braving the cold will be weight loss, huge weight loss!! its how the diet works. your body using its fat stores to fuel it self

I find it very strange that i have not been cold at all. The last time i did lipotrim i was always freezing. I dont like it though, i worry im not fat burning. :confused:

Actually this time round, because its my 2nd attempt, I am sometimes okay, I forget the cold. But then again, I've made changes to my lifestyle, such as going to sleep with a wooly hat on! !!!!!!
Shaved my head a few days ago ( Im a bloke by the way! Lol)

And and Secondly it may be that some people don't feel cold on the diet.
Anyways if your feeling cold then I can really relate to you.

Actually this time round, because its my 2nd attempt, I am sometimes okay, I forget the cold. But then again, I've made changes to my lifestyle, such as going to sleep with a wooly hat on! !!!!!!
Shaved my head a few days ago ( Im a bloke by the way! Lol)

Haha i assumed your a man because of the fantstic loses ;). The only things different about this lipotrim journey is i am a lot heavier but i am now a non smoker. Perhaps that has made a difference. :confused:

Oh well I should be losing big this week then with all the extra layers I've had to wear, people think I'm going mad!! :)

So much for not being cold, im freezing now. Hopefully it means im fat burning :)

Haha i assumed your a man because of the fantstic loses ;). The only things different about this lipotrim journey is i am a lot heavier but i am now a non smoker. Perhaps that has made a difference. :confused:
I thought you were a woman and I was really upset when my losses weren't as good as yours, now I know why!! LOL!!!

Back