Soooo.....pick me up please...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had two functions this weekend - a picnic and a lunch out (which lasted 5 hours!). Normally I would be the picture of SW and stick to plan but I didn't. And after being in 'The Zone' for so long now I feel that two days off plan is a slippery slope. Not to mention that I just feel like crap from overeating! Now I know why I tend to make healthier choices - tastes nicer and doesn't make me feel sick or break me out in spots!

I'm not so worried about the scales damage as I know I will lose whatever I gained but I do know that this for me can sometimes be a trigger into bingeing and really want to nip it in the bud.

I'm sure I'll be back on track tomorrow but I could just use a little encouragement when I wake up, go to work and then come on here (instead of working!) to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks!! :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Stacey we all have "time off" .. did you enjoy it? The thing to do is to enjoy the time, but also enjoy the feeling of being in control of your own weight loss journey. Sure you can lose the gain, but do you want to add to that gain and make your journey longer? You know that eating healthier is tastier and your body deserves better than high fat and sugar. You can get back on track as tomorrow is another day.. think about what you will have tomorrow.. planning is the key x

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i agree with emski - make sure you're focused on what you're going to eat tommorrow and you should be back on track easily.

5. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stacey

Say after me - 'I am in the Zone, I am Focused, I am in Control' repeat this 3 times and the SW aura will surround you and inspire you to stay on the path!

You will be fine, take it in stages, one meal at a time if needs be.

6. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww thanks ladies! I appreciate it. Am back on track today! Just have to decide what to do for dinner. Any suggestions for Green day? Need to get some S and SSs into me before the scales on Wed!

7. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

oh what i had last night chilli and beans on jacket potatoe.... kidney beans and baked beans are both SS foods i think. and maybe a little bit cheese on top

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ive recited the above Lindam....... hope it works xxx

9. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Rainbow - be assured it works - believe in the words as you say them - in fact to make them work even better stand on one leg and close your left eyelid as you say them out loud - and I mean say them loudly for the whole house/street/town can hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.