Soooooo Annoyed.........

TomTom86

Well last night me and the Mrs crumbled and had some food. Not to say we both absolutely regret doing it this morning. I never thought I would be so annoyed about it, which is making me think it was a good thing. Maybe this was the catalyst that we both needed to say that we both wanted to do it THAT much and it means this much to us both. Saying this I am hitting it will double the amount of passion now. I know this is the diet for me and I CAN do this.

Yesterday was a big slip before the weigh in but I'm twice as passionate about it. Weigh in is Friday and I know I can still make a difference for that time!!!

I hope this works out

Sorry to let you all down.

Don't panic! This happens to people all the time, the important thing is that it's helped you realise how important it is to you.....so use the way you are feeling now to spur you on!

Good luck with the weigh in, there's enough time to undo last night!

aaaaaaww tom, dont say sorry for letting us down. no way. you have nothing to be sorry for. you are human!!!!! and we all do it. or think about doing it. you soooooo have NOTHING to be sorry for.

i think some people are really harsh on themselves with this diet. we are not robots...... food is a natural way of life. its good that now you've done it, its made you twice as passionate about sticking 100%.

hope theres not too much damage for weigh in. ps hope food was good at the time.

good luck, much love to you n your wife x

Just get right back at it!!! Learn from it!!!!

You can do it!!! Pretend it never happened!!! X

I got my weigh in today with you guys too. Best of luck Tom & Mrs. Sometimes a little bit of food and that little bit of guilt is enough to motivate you on to the end of it.
fingers crossed and let us know how you do
xxxxxxx

I got my weigh in today with you guys too. Best of luck Tom & Mrs. Sometimes a little bit of food and that little bit of guilt is enough to motivate you on to the end of it.
fingers crossed and let us know how you do
xxxxxxx

what time do you go for your weigh in Bev? i had mine about an hour ago, 5lb off woooooooooooooop xx

Back