Soooooo Happy !!!

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by jazzy67, 27 August 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    well it is week 4 of SS and just had weigh in... was not expecting to lose anything as Threw a big surprise party on Saturday and had already told my CDC that I was going to come off the CD for the day, as there was no way I wanted to not drink or eat for the day. :eating: So had some (no alot) to drink and did eat some ceaser salad (no dressing) and 5 mini custard slices, and about 5 vodka and soda waters. On Sunday I went striaght back onto the SS, but god it was sooooo hard to get motivated. then yesterday I started my TOTM...

So decided I needed to be happy if I just maintained the weight that I was last weigh in. But to my surprise I have lost 4lbs, :bananalove:which blew me away!!! My CDC said, the chances are I have lost more than that as you tend to put on about 3lbs when its the TOTM.
    I was worried I would lose all motivation, but quite the opposite, I have never been more motivated!!! :talk017:

So my plan is hopefully another 4 weeks on SS then I should have met my goal weight or if not totaly as near as possible, then I will start to introduce some healthy low card evening meals, can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone is feeling goos and sticking to your plan!!! :D xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Well done that's so great!! I have my 4th weigh in today and think I've put on a few pounds after a tragic week for the diet!! Its so good u got back on form because tht is where I went wrong! :(!! Well done again! Stay motivated

4. lizalexander

lizalexander Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    well done on your loss - and an even bigger well done for getting back on the weight loss wagon - we all know how hard that bit is ! x

5. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Thank you!! How did you get on at your weigh in, I Hope you lost something, cause I believe seeing the Lbs fall off are such a big part of the motivation!!! I have to admit I am not finding it as easy now as I did in the first 4 weeks. seems to be getting harder as the time is going on. I hope it starts to get easier as not sure I can do another 4 weeks of this!!! Let us know how you have got on!! xx

6. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Thank you!!, Hope you are doing ok and coping with all the lovely options we have to eat LOL xx :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.