Extra Easy Sophie Sweetcheeks Food Diary

Sophie Sweetcheeks

6 January 2016

Breakfast:
None as I was waiting for my healthy food shop to be delivered!

Lunch:
Just a banana as I wasn't feeling very hungry as I'm a bit poorly at the moment.

Dinner:
BBQ Jerk Chicken (0.5) with homemade potato and egg salad (1.0) and a side salad (1.0)

Dessert:
Mullerlight yogurt

Snacks & Drinks:
Alpen Light (B)
Milk (A)
Options Hot Chocolate (2.0)

Total syns: 4.5

Thanks everyone! It's nice to have the support on here. Today has been another good day but I haven't had my A choice as I was going to add cheese to my salad this afternoon but forgot and didn't really fancy anything else! Ooops!

7 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Chicken, Potato salad (1.0), salad and salad cream (2.0)
2x Satsumas
Alpen Light (B)

Dinner:
Syn free Chilli Con Carne with rice
Salad Cream (2.0)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Mullerlight yogurt

Total Syns: 5

Today was very similar to yesterday. I live on my own so tend to eat leftovers the next day. I've got another 2 portions of Chilli in the freezer too!

8 January 2016

Breakfast:
Nothing... I was busy as soon as I woke up so didn't eat until lunch.

Lunch:
Chicken, Cheese (A) Potato salad (1.0), salad and salad cream (2.0)

Dinner:
Syn free Chilli Con Carne with rice
Salad Cream (2.0)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Mullerlight yogurt
Alpen Light (B)
Pear
Apple
Satsuma

Another good day for me! I planned to try at least one new recipe a week to keep things interesting rather than eating the same meals all the time. This week's recipe was Chicken Supreme from the SW website. I really enjoyed it and liked trying a new recipe. Got a spare portion in the fridge which I'll probably save for Monday as I'll be busy that day and unlikely to want to cook!

9 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch:
Wholemeal toast (B), 4 boiled eggs and ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Chicken supreme, mash and carrots
Spray oil (1)
Mayo (0.5)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Skyr yogurt (2.0)
Options hot chocolate (2.0)
Milk (A)

Total Syns: 6.5

Another good day for me! I planned to try at least one new recipe a week to keep things interesting rather than eating the same meals all the time. This week's recipe was Chicken Supreme from the SW website. I really enjoyed it and liked trying a new recipe. Got a spare portion in the fridge which I'll probably save for Monday as I'll be busy that day and unlikely to want to cook!

9 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch:
Wholemeal toast (B), 4 boiled eggs and ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Chicken supreme, mash and carrots
Spray oil (1)
Mayo (0.5)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Skyr yogurt (2.0)
Options hot chocolate (2.0)
Milk (A)

Total Syns: 6.5
Must try this, sounds nice x

In the past I've tried Options mixed in to Quark and like it... Today I tried a Mint flavoured Options and added it to Quark with 2 mint thins and it's delicious and very satisfying as a pudding because it feels waaaay naughtier than it is!

I wrote a meal plan for this week but I haven't really been following it... as long as it's SW friendly it doesn't matter I suppose!

10 January 2016

Breakfast:
None again! I don't deliberately go without breakfast but I woke up so late it was nearly lunchtime anyway!

Lunch:
Wholemeal bread (B), 2 fried eggs and bacon made into a sandwich with ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Reggae Reggae BBQ chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (A) and served with salad and salad cream (2)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Quark
Options Mint (2)
2x Mint Thins (4)

Total Syns: 9

In the past I've tried Options mixed in to Quark and like it... Today I tried a Mint flavoured Options and added it to Quark with 2 mint thins and it's delicious and very satisfying as a pudding because it feels waaaay naughtier than it is!

I wrote a meal plan for this week but I haven't really been following it... as long as it's SW friendly it doesn't matter I suppose!

10 January 2016

Breakfast:
None again! I don't deliberately go without breakfast but I woke up so late it was nearly lunchtime anyway!

Lunch:
Wholemeal bread (B), 2 fried eggs and bacon made into a sandwich with ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Reggae Reggae BBQ chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (A) and served with salad and salad cream (2)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Quark
Options Mint (2)
2x Mint Thins (4)

Total Syns: 9
Ooo reggae reggae chicken sounds nice xx

I ate the leftovers from Saturday's Chicken Supreme for dinner tonight as I knew I wouldn't be bothered to cook. I'm trying to keep my syns as low as possible as I don't want to use them all up every day and then all of a sudden really fancy something synful and not have the allowance to accommodate those cravings. Luckily, I haven't been craving any of the usual stuff (chocolate, biscuits, cakes etc... major sweet tooth over here!) but when that does happen I'll be prepared!

Oh, and I managed a small breakfast today...yay.

11 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch:
3 boiled eggs, ham, cheese (A) and salad with salad cream (2)
2x Clementine
2x Alpen Light (B)

Dinner:
Chicken supreme, mash and broccoli
Spray oil (1)
Mayo (0.5)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Skyr yogurt (1.5)

Back