sore head

Im on day 2 of ss and im struggling a little, my head is really sore and I have the worst taste in my mouth, I dont think this plan is agreeing with me at all :sigh:

The taste in your mouth is a sign of ketosis, this is a good sign!

The headache will pass in a day or two & is normal.

Im on day 2 of ss and im :)I agree with Annie...stick with it and it will pass. Try sparkling water, that will refresh your mouth, clean your teeth an extra couple of times a day and take a couple of paracetamol. We've all been there...please don't give up.....

thanks guys, i woke up feeling much better today, im gonny stick with it and see this out to the end :) Its amazing seeing how well you have done I hope that it will be me too some day :) xxxx

It will. Once the first 2 wks are over, you think about food less & cd becomes a habit. There are some harder days but it's ok to feel sorry for yourself a little. I'm on week 13 of ss & my bf tried our ww bbq for the first time last week & I was very moody. But, it's short term pain for long term gain. Anyway, hoping I'll have reached 4 stone lost this Monday so he has a very big present to buy for me :)

thanks guys, i woke up feeling much better today, im gonny stick with it and see this out to the end :) Its amazing seeing how well you have done I hope that it will be me too some day :) xxxx

It's not easy but it's worth it when you do get great losses....:D

Back