• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry but would just like to brag

S: 17st11lb C: 12st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 4st13lb(27.71%)
I know some people will read this and think I'm an bit mad but here goes.:rolleyes:

Last night I tried on my motorbike trousers and they fitted, (good job they cost me £120 6 months ago) so can now ride safely and warmly.

Then when I went ot get out the bath I could do it by simply lifting myself out rather than having to go on one knee first then pushing my self up.

Sounds a bit silly to get excited over such trivial things but I was :Dsoooo happy:D

Thank god for SW.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st0.5lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st7lb(20.55%)
That's fab!!! I had a similar feeling this morning, firstly with my bath towel actually going around me, I then tried on some 16 jeans my friend gave me(they gave me a huge muffin top in Jan) they're just do comfy, and finally, dug out my fave pink cardi that couldn't go around me 7 years ago... Wahoo!! Feeling great!!
You're right, thank God for SW!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Both fantastic NSVs - well done xx

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I know some people will read this and think I'm an bit mad but here goes.:rolleyes:

Last night I tried on my motorbike trousers and they fitted, (good job they cost me £120 6 months ago) so can now ride safely and warmly.

Then when I went ot get out the bath I could do it by simply lifting myself out rather than having to go on one knee first then pushing my self up.

Sounds a bit silly to get excited over such trivial things but I was :Dsoooo happy:D

Thank god for SW.

Not me. I do not tink your mad and I don't think many people on here will.

How I relate to the getting out of the bath thing. I don't even think about it now.

Another bonus with SW is it is so healthy and that is why we feel so good.

That's fab!!! I had a similar feeling this morning, firstly with my bath towel actually going around me, I then tried on some 16 jeans my friend gave me(they gave me a huge muffin top in Jan) they're just do comfy, and finally, dug out my fave pink cardi that couldn't go around me 7 years ago... Wahoo!! Feeling great!!
You're right, thank God for SW!
Great isn't it. Such a wey hey moment.

You are so right.....thank goodness for slimming world.

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
oh, they're both brillant achievements, can so relatre to the bath, and, it's not silly. well done:D

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
Well done to everyone who has lost this week and is feeling the benefits thats what its all about, woohoo !!!!!!!1:D