Sorry, cann't resist

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by charlottegrace1, 12 November 2009.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Did anyone else watch Donny and Marie last night. I thought they were brilliant and very entertaining. Wish I looked as good as her, but then if I had her money I dare say I would lol.
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

No I didn't know they were on last night - the last time I saw Donny though I thought how well and young he looked for someone in his 50's now, I can't believe they are that old now.
  3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

I avoided it - not my thing. But from what I saw on the clips on TV adverts, she DOES look fab! I agree totally.

I couldn't face it though - wasn't he the irritating kid who sang 'long haired lover from Liverpool?'
  4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

No that was his irritating little brother Jimmy :eek:
  5. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Donny looks great but Marie looks as if her face is made out of plastic, I mean it is as tight as a drum. Bless her. He is wearing well, she has tried too hard to combat reality.

That said, it is her job to look like that, she's an American star.
  6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

They are doing Vegas for the next 2 years so I dare say everyone there looks as tight as a drum lol. Wished my bum did.