Sorry for the absence

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by rugbykirsty87, 26 September 2010 Social URL.

1. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Hi All,

I hope your all doing well. I thought i would pop by and apologise for being AWOL these past couple of weeks.
    As i mented in another thread, im dating a guy, well now we've made it offical so now im learning all about relationships and dieting and relationships . Im determined not to put any weight back on due to being happy and not bothering to cook for it being easier. I have to keep on thinking, ive lost weight for me not to attract a guy, so now ive got one i can't let me good work slip.

This is my first relationship aswell, so its all quite exciting :)

So today is my last day of 'relaxed points' and back into routine tomorrow. I start uni in a weeks time, so hoping the rest of the weight (6.8lbs) will come off pretty quickly due to more activity.

Anyway. I hope your all doing well, Ive missed this place!

BFN xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    hi and congratulations on the start of a new relationships it is sooo exciting and fun and good on u for not letting things slip i find a lot of the meals are tasty so u could make him eat too i am sure he would enjoy congratulations again and enjoy xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.