Sorry girls

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
For my sulk, I have had a few tellings off (mum, hubby, friends) & I have realised 1lb is a loss & that I am in this for the long haul & my loss up to now is something to be proud of & it was always gonna slow down x

What's to be sorry about . You've not hit a slow point before so you're feelings are normal . Look at me I'm living proof of slow snd steady eventually getting there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
For my sulk, I have had a few tellings off (mum, hubby, friends) & I have realised 1lb is a loss & that I am in this for the long haul & my loss up to now is something to be proud of & it was always gonna slow down x

Nothing to be sorry for Lexie x x

I don;t think you need to be sulking, i think i'd feel the same about a 1lb loss after everything you do, but, it's still a loss and you;re on this journey for the long haul. I find programmes like the biggest loser doesn't help, just watched it with my sister and they are in week 10 and someone lost 14llb... 14 flipping llb, how on earth is that healthy?!?! Plus all the programmes at the mo which are showing fat people going through wls, i mean... Argh... EVERYONE can lose weight, it's all down to wether you want to change or not, i'm sorry if this ruffles feathers but i really really disagree with wls as i feel its an unessary danger to your life, anyway, rant over.
WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS lexie, and that's all that matters, Is that you LOST, You are a LOSER... Haha <3 xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. One of my problems is that a friend started dieting 4 weeks ago (no xen) & yes she'd not dieted for 10 years & yes her start weight was 17st 5lb but she's lost 24lb in 4 weeks & she's doing one class a week. I'm thrilled for her but also slightly envious x

Um.. Have you looked back through your losses and seen the numbers you used to get when you started, are they at all similar?? :)

Mis-behave said:
Um.. Have you looked back through your losses and seen the numbers you used to get when you started, are they at all similar?? :)

Nope took me about 9 weeks to lose that. I look at what she's eating though & I can't believe she's losing. Today's 1270 calories included a bag of minstrels & cheese straws - I'm just jealous lol!

ah Lexie you are doing great. i know you were disappointed and you always work hard for your losses. keep going. you are doing so well

I knwo that feeling,annoying isn't it. Its mroe probably to do with the amount of junk she was eating compared to now had probably sent her body into shock, it will steady i'm sure, if not, then just randomly add lard to her sandwiches, haha, (not really of course)... Hmmm. :-D

pocket dragon said:
I knwo that feeling,annoying isn't it. Its mroe probably to do with the amount of junk she was eating compared to now had probably sent her body into shock, it will steady i'm sure, if not, then just randomly add lard to her sandwiches, haha, (not really of course)... Hmmm. :-D

Lol @ Zoe, I told her I'm gonna do that!

all i can think of is that she was eating loads of calories before and never done much excersise. so now that she has gone down to 1200 calories and started doing excersise the weight has just dropped off. xx

Yeah I know & I am sure she will slow down soon, guess when I started I was on 1600 calories a day (it's what MFP recommended) so it was bound to be slower than hers. God I sound right *****y now, I am thrilled for her really I am. She has encouraged me so much & calls me her thinspiration lol

Lexie2005 said:
Yeah I know & I am sure she will slow down soon, guess when I started I was on 1600 calories a day (it's what MFP recommended) so it was bound to be slower than hers. God I sound right *****y now, I am thrilled for her really I am. She has encouraged me so much & calls me her thinspiration lol

You are my thinspiration too :D

Just wanted to bump this thread and say I totally understand how you felt my dear.

A few weeks back I rocked up after a good week to Slimming World and I had lost 1.5lbs. I burst into tears as I was GUTTED. Especially since my Mum lost 5lbs that week (due to a tummy bug but STILL!!).

This week I lost 4.5lbs so I'm feeling a bit better now. Mind you I worked my socks off for that loss - I followed a particularly harsh SW plan for a week called Success Express. So sometimes it's just your body catching up on things. x

Ah thanks for your reply & I hope I see it this week although I've been really constipated, bought some fresh orange last night as that normally does it for me. Feel as though right now I've no chance of a loss this week x

Back