Sorry gloating post

clairebrookes

Rally sorry but I had to come on here to have a little lost because I have had the most amazing meeting where I got:
2 stone award
Slimmer of the week
Woman of the year

I'm also into the 15 stone bracket which is the first time in about 15 years

So I'm very very happy!

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rally sorry but I had to come on here to have a little lost because I have had the most amazing meeting where I got:
2 stone award
Slimmer of the week
Woman of the year

I'm also into the 15 stone bracket which is the first time in about 15 years

So I'm very very happy!

You gloat.. I'll be joining you in the fifteen stones in a couple of weeks... I hope :)

Well done! If I may be so bold, how old are you? You only look about 22 in your avatar and I don't suppose you were 15 stone at the age of 7! You look amazingly young! Jealous;)

lardylady said:
Well done! If I may be so bold, how old are you? You only look about 22 in your avatar and I don't suppose you were 15 stone at the age of 7! You look amazingly young! Jealous;)

I'm 27..... Puberty was not my friend ;-p
Thanks tho....

jezzi999 said:
You're the same age as me Claire (although I'm 28 in a couple of weeks :( ) and I've just got into the 15s too. What's your goal? I'm aiming for 10st (I'm 5ft7). It seems a long way away but sure I'll get there in the end.

My aim is 12 stone.... I'm 5ft10. Feels like it'll be a million years till target but I'm bloody determined this time!

Back