Sorry guys - I will be back!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hello people!!

I just wanted to leave a quick thread for those of you who have been leaving messages for me in my diary - bless you all for noticing I've been missing! :eek:

I've not moved into my new house yet, my stuff is all in boxes, me, OH and bubs are all living out of my parents spare room....it's manic! So I'm not online as much as I used to be and I don't even know where my scales are, so definitely no idea how much I weight (though I do know I'm at yet another all time high where the weight is concerned!).

I feel fat, frumpy and I hate it (especially with the hot weather we've been having :eek:), but I'm so wrapped up in the house at the moment and trying to get that ready that I just don't have the energy or drive to worry about my diet as well.....and lame excuse I know, but true just the same. I will regret it when I finally do find my scales and dust them off, especially with it being so close to the summer, but hey - I'll have you guy to kick me up the bum when I get back eh ;)

So, thanks so much for all your messages - it's so good to see Clair and Nikki back!!!! I thought we may have lost them forever :cry: but we haven't :D heehee!

Catch up with you all soon! x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weve really missed you Marie, things sound hectic just now. Looking forward to seeing you back properly *HUGS*

4. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey Marie, hope things go smoothly for you. Looking forward to having you back.Take care X

5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya Marie

Looking forward to seeing you back, hope everything goes smoothly and your in your own place soon enough :D

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

nice to hear from you chick,take it easyxx

7. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey Marie! ...
    i know what its like to be living out of boxes at the parents house its not much fun! .. House moving is just so stressful! .. Will be glad when your back :) Glad to hear your doing ok tho :) xxx

8. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    As my little girl would say - aaaaaawwwwwwwwww maaaaaannn!!!!

I spent AGES writing you the longest "dear John" on here last night and just realised it didnt post!! grr! :mad:

A short version would include - I've been thinking about you, have been really missing you and cant wait til your "back", am hoping everything is going exactly to plan and that your not too stressed out and that you're looking after yourselve.

(oh God, not it sounds like Im in love with you... ha ha ...)

9. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    and that was meant to be YOURSELF...

(Nikki... step away from the wine...)

10. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    lol Nikki you are soooo funny!

Mazza!!!! Glad to hear you are still alive and well babes.

I keep coming over to the weight watchers site to see how you are all doing (doesn't starlight look faaaaaab???)

Speak soon lovey

xx

11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

How you doin hunxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.