Sorry guys need to get this off my chest lol

PurpleSky

banana phone
Uh uh uh uh uh silly star week has arriveth 2 whole weeks early and i feel terrible. Constantly hungry and have RE-DI-CULOUOS cravings(thankfully asda wholemeal pitas were in stock) for carby sweet things. Also the worst thing is i feel so fat(though the 18s are still going on nicely lol), dunno what it is just blergh feeling. Have been keeping salt down, supping water. Last night dp had to get me to sit down as he was asking why i decided to do two lots of exercise that day and i said because I felt huge and bless him he really does help my moods but hes not here atm :(. Oh well do my exercise for the day once smalls be in beddies and hopefully will feel better.

Also sorry for the epic moan just needed to get it off my chest and mind, kinda feeling better now though still a bit woeful LOL.

Peace out Purple x

I know how you feel! My periods are all over the joint at the minute due to the pill, and I'm forever waking up in the morning, feeling like ick, and poor OH is having to put up with me moaning that I feel frumpy! At least your cravings can be kinda kept within SW limits without making toooo much damage. You could always up your super free and super speed to try and counterbalance it all :)

Chin up, it always passes x

Back