Sorry guy's one for the ladies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by FB1, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. FB1

FB1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I just wondered how your totm affected your losses and moods.
    I have only been on cd for a couple of weeks but this week I have found evenings really hard as i have wanted chocolate/sweets really badly. I have been really irritable and snappy and felt very sorry for myself being deprived food , even though it's self inflicted.
    I did wonder if it was pmt and it seems it probably was. Does your pmt feel different on cd?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey, Yeah I found it so hard over my first 4-5 days! Me and my bf nearly split up cuz i was screaming at him and being a brat! I never usually act like that but it's amazing how ratty I got just because I couldnt get my sugar fix! Lol.

CD has made my time of the month worse I think tbh, I have so many spots now and I usually have a really clear complextion and felt worse because I couldn't "comfort" myself with lovily doey food!

Xx

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    no I have experienced less mood swings as on CD diet than otherwise. I'm pretty sure it's the lack of sugar intakes. It only made it worse. As for hunger yes I've been hungrier just before. But that happens during my ovulation time also along with some water retention. SO I know that every 15 days, the diet is harder to follow....;)

5. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I couldn't say - i had a Mirena coil fitted just before I started CD and can't decide if its that or the diet thats making me crabby. Hope its the diet or my family will leave me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.