• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry... more pics!

Sorry I am becoming a picture bore but was doing some comparisons and this is the first time I can honestly say I can see a difference in my face so thought I would stick it up for my records complete with bad hair day and sad tired bra! And yes the pictures do go all the way down but am a wimp and not brave enough to post in my undies!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wow .... i dont want this to sound offennsive to your first pic but you have a really pretty face now ... you look so different ... you look positively fabulous !!!
Sorry, don't buy it for a second!! That's a completely different person who is at least a decade younger!! ;)

Well done!!!

Thanks so much everyone and with 40 drawing ever closer losing a decade is most welcome!! Strange how it takes such a long time for us to see the difference in ourselves.

Love ya all you are the bestest!

Isn't it odd, do you think our minds will eventually catch up with our bodies.... I wonder if it is just a question of time? Someone asked me today if I feel slim and I just couldn't answer I don't know what I feel other than very happy!!

it deffo is very odd, and hope my mind does catch up!!
as for feeling slim dunno if i could answer that either, feel better..... yes ,within myself and in what i wear!, happy ... dam right!! lol,apart from the horrid old grannies jelly belly thats been left behind!!,but can cope with that i think as thats better than being FAT!!
sexeh. I'm so proud of you hunny xxx

To infinity and beyond!
You look fabulous. I enjoy before and after photos, great inspiration. Well done.:)

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
WOW!!! Georgie you look absolutely stunning, bet your hubby fancies the pants off you even more than before lol.......I bet he is so proud of you and so am I ....well done m8
Hi Georgie
Well done - you can see a real difference in your face (and if you were brave enough I bet in the rest of the photo too :p). I'm not sure if our minds will ever catch up - I never 'felt' big when I weighed 16st 5lbs, and now I'm 4 stone lighter, I feel fat :cry:. Are we ever happy with our bodies!!??
Have a great weekend!