sorry OT - Fix My Fat Head - BBC1

Julie W

Oh my god I'm in the middle of watching this and the woman is doing my bloody head in.

To me she hasn't tried one bit and just wants to be thin without any effort.

The so called counsellors are peeing me off as well - always looking back to childhood days etc instead of just plain honest speaking. She's an adult now and she knows herself what her problems/issues with food are, she just doesn't want to do anything about it, not really.

Oh and the session where no-one follows a diet, but they all sit in a circle and breathe and then hug each other. What's that all about - I've never heard of that making you drop 10 stone.

Sorry - but her "fat head" is doing mine in.

Oh my god I'm in the middle of watching this and the woman is doing my bloody head in.

To me she hasn't tried one bit and just wants to be thin without any effort.

The so called counsellors are peeing me off as well - always looking back to childhood days etc instead of just plain honest speaking. She's an adult now and she knows herself what her problems/issues with food are, she just doesn't want to do anything about it, not really.

Oh and the session where no-one follows a diet, but they all sit in a circle and breathe and then hug each other. What's that all about - I've never heard of that making you drop 10 stone.

Sorry - but her "fat head" is doing mine in.

preach sista preach :D:D lol, say it as it is, h aha aaa i like your straight talking.;) wish i saw it to see what you were talking about. d*mn!!!

actually i just realkissed you jus posted turning to bbc1 DOH!!

I'm calming down a bit now - Sorry if people think I was calling her a fat head - I was just referring to the title of her programme, where she expects everyone to fix it for her without any effort from herself.

I agree with you totally, I dont think she really wanted to loose weight, her head isnt in the right place at the mo, but weve all been there, I used to say all the time i hate being fat and want to do something about it, then would binge in secret, she just hasnt found the stop button yet, I felt a little sorry for her, as i think she was just putting a front for the cameras, ahhh dont be too hard on her.

Back