Sorry to keep moaning

elle82

If I'm getting fed up of myself moaning I can only imagine u guys (sorry in advance) I've just been battling with myself over the last hour whether to eat or not I didn't eat but it scares me how much I wanted to...I'm on day 9 and I don't know why but I'm starving I'm on the implant so don't know wen my totm is but I'm getting a few period pains (sorry) cud this be why I'm craving food so bad..it's pathetic but I've got the biggest lump in my throat n I jus want to cry everyone around me is eating..I know I need to pull myself together and get over it and decide wots more important food or happiness which I quite easily know the answer to :( I jus felt like I needed to get this of my chest

this is what this forum is for lovie to speak about how your feeling and your worries, We all have these days and Im not one for telling you what you should do or not do. Only thing I can advise is either cut yourself some flack and have a little protein or maybe an extra shake see if that helps you.
I know its hard on these days just know whatever you do its what is right for you.
Sorry if im not helping just dont want you to feel bad about what you do as your doing so well you have been strong on sharing how your feeling x

I went through a rough time on the second week and felt like throwing in the towel because I was so sick, exhausted and out of sorts.

I have two theories about this... one is husband was also sick and I could of had what he had or that my own body was detoxing which can cause flu like symptoms as well and I think it is more probably that it was my own body detoxing after all the rubbish I ate over Christmas.

I take fibre clear each day and I do think it helps with reducing cravings as well as keeping things moving.

I am into my fourth week now and I am feeling very well.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks for replying much appreciated I'm not a Moany person at all it's jus going on lipotrim more than once is so hard and I know I'm not gona eat jus writing down wot I felt made me feel so much better..I think anyone who does this is amazing its so hard but wen it comes to myself I don't think oh wow ur doing! then I read how u guys r struggling but ur getting on with it so thank u :)

Back