sorry to post this here but android phone app help req

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Licketysplit, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Licketysplit

Licketysplit Member

I'm desperate for a quick response as my laptop having come back from being repaired needs to go back again as they have not done it properly & so to get my minimins fix whilst they fix it would like to post via my htc desire and I have installed app but there is no option for me to log in & post & I have seen some people post from their htc so wondered if I have done something wrong when installing:confused: again very sorry for posting here :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinity_bleu

trinity_bleu Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The login and reply buttons are on your menu button rather than onscreen on my phone. Can you find them there?

4. Bella30

Bella30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.46%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Use ur button on ur phone next to the home page button and it will bring up options and you'll be able to post and reply from there x

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

5. Kaskard.poppy

Kaskard.poppy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st12.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Snap - i got the app on htc hd but cant log in or update, i just now go on to the internet on phone and go onto the long way then i can post and update.
    I gave up lol!

6. Licketysplit

Licketysplit Member

Thanks figured out after that I needed to press menu button on my phone to log in and reply to posts

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.