sorry....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Judy, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Judy

Judy Full Member

sorry i havnt been on, i have been in a major sulk with myself over the burger and alpen bar mix up as i wanted a good loss this week.
    anyway i went to class lastnight and i still managed to loose a llb so thats good at least i never put on coz of the stupid things.
    a new week and i need to really go for it as i havnt had a good loss for a while.
    thanx for listening to me rant lol

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

You rant all you want and get it off your chest. :D Well done for carrying on after the little blip and don't worry we all have little blips. If you are ever not sure on something just pop on here someone should be able to help. You will soon get the hang of what you can have and not. And well done for the 1Lb weight loss 1Lb a week is 4st a year.:D

4. Judy

Judy Full Member

thanx hun, where is everyone today?

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I have not got a clue where everyone is maybe at work it should get a bit buisier later on though.:D

6. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im here, but haven't got anything to say for myself, just had a krispy kreme doughnut, which is 15 syns, and now i feel a bit sick!!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am here too! Just working and checking in through the day! Managed to decline a curry lunch at work, so feeling particularly proud and pleased with myself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.