Sorry!

I joined you all got loads of support to start juddd then I dissaoeread !
I manged 1 dd then jacked it In
I just felt wrong "starving myself " I just couldnt see the logic behind starving to eat more another day my heads telling me even days should be better
So I've carried in with Ww this week and lost 1.5lb
However my dr j book has arrive so I've started it today to tey and understand the logic and benefits behind this plan and maybe I can try again.

I need to shift approx 8lbs and maybe 2incjes off my rib cage in 4 weeks and i am wondering if I would be more likely to do it with juddd rather than Ww?
It's so my dress fits me cos I can't fasten it at the minute !!!!!!

My overall goal is 2stone

Hi, I've only just started, I've nit read the book, but have done a bit of googling, and appears that it has huge health benefits besides losing weight
So, I've decided to give it a go, see how I get on, I'm doing SW anyway, so will be eating SW friendly stuff on UD, and fasting on DD

I think it depends on why you're looking at this, as to how you plan it, I don't intend to fast one day, and completely over indulge the next, obviously there will be odd days, but as a rule, not

Good luck, hope you make the right decision

Agreed - there are probably quicker ways to fit in a dress, but for long-term health there is a lot of evidence now backing intermittent fasting as a means of tackling diabetes, heart disease etc as well as weight problems. It also improves lots of other aches and pains as you can see from some of the other threads on here. And down days do get easier!
I also mix juddd with a healthy diet on up days, to get the best possible health benefits.

Well it does take a lot of will power I admit, that first day was a little hellish! Maybe if you feel like trying it again ever then know it does get easier! I've just finished my 4th dd and due to my youngest son not wanting to go to bed I didn't get to eat until 26 hours and i was ok, much much better than the first time I tried.

p.s Do you want to sell your book?!

This way of eating will not be for everyone just as any diet or lifestyle does not suit everyone. Eating a calorie restricted day of 500 whilst a bit tough on the first few days you do it, is not 'starving', far from it...nor do we all 'overeat' on the other days..but for me personally it works simply because ~I CAN seriously calorie restrict for one day, but I can't keep to a small calorie deficit each day for 6 months, I now know this after 20yrs of trying & failing, so it suits me. Only you can decide what suits YOU best, its your life & your choice, but whatever you choose there will be plenty on here to support you.

Thanks everyone I'm reading the
Book now and will the. Decide what to do
Louise I'm keeping it as I've only just started to read it but if you google jazmin books it was only '£7 something on that site with free delivery .

Thanks I'll look. Was also going to say that juddd is only one version of what is basically an intermittent fasting diet. There are many versions and ways of doing IF, such as eat stop eat, 5:2 (similar to eat stop eat but you eat 500 cals on fast days, on eat stop eat you eat nothing for 2 24 hr periods per week), fast 5 (where you choose a 5 hr window each day in which to do all your eating) and I'm sure theres some more. Maybe you could find one that works for you, its worth a go for the health benefits.

I can almost see people about to get all critical when they find out that I'm fasting. I just say to them, reserve judgment until you've been home and researched IF, and watched the Horizon programme, then judge me!

The only person that knows I'm fasting is my OH, who watched the Horizon programme and thought it really sensible, and is supporting me all the way, and of course my minimins mates
Just can't face trying to explain to anyone else, so will be doing a bit of 'White lying' for now

Debridger said:
The only person that knows I'm fasting is my OH, who watched the Horizon programme and thought it really sensible, and is supporting me all the way, and of course my minimins mates
Just can't face trying to explain to anyone else, so will be doing a bit of 'White lying' for now

I kinda just told people I was calorie counting for ages! Took me about 15 weeks and 2 stone down before I came out of the proverbial closet :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I'm keeping it quiet too. Fed up talking about diets.... X

I talked about it because I had lost so much weight,and I think people were beginning to get sussed about my weird lunch habits lol

Not that I care about what they think, id just rather clear up the gossiping and get the truth out there, not have people thinking I'm anorexic or anything daft. Actually surprised about how understanding 95% of people were. It did definitely help that I had been doing it for 15 weeks,and in that time 1 not died 2 lost staggering amounts of weight 3 had a complete change of personality/confidence. Because they saw a version of me that was so much happier/more positive I think it was easier to accept. I've just got to get past the hurdle of "you're losing too much weight" when it comes. Lol

But I did also announce it at a bad time as I had a sudden drop in blood pressure and became very ill not long after it, which prompted my ***** colleague to blame it on the diet. Can't win em all, but I don't think I'd ever win her over lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back