Sort of newbie..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mum_of_one, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Well after finishing CD and messing around for a bit and gaining a bit of weight :cry:I am starting WW today. I joined online last night. Not sure I have the guts to go to a meeting but points has worked before for me.

I hope I can do it. Got so much to lose - inspired by Starlight though. WOW you have made a serious achievement. Well done.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I did CD before coming to WW totally inspired by Starlight. I am going to a class and there's nothing to be nervous about as everyone is very friendly and supportive. Good luck

Irene xx
  4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    Hi, and welcome back to WW.

I'm also following the plan online and find this place a godsend! Be wary of any advice you receive on the forums on the WW website though as there are a few dieting nazi's on the board that have some weird ideas about healthy eating that are in no way endorsed by WW!!
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hello and welcome to WW and minimins x
  6. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi, Welcome and good Luck with your weight loss. I have re-joined ww recently and so far found it easy to follow.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.