SOS HELP

emilyj

I really want to binge!!!!!!!!!! Have just had a about 100g of fried beef!!!! I feel like I have broken it now and just want to have everything I shouldnt. I am sat eating a bar as I write this but I have to cook for the parents in law tonight, I have made a stew and thats all done now but PUDDING!!!!help

Hiya hun, i have felt like this so many times whilst dieting, but you need to keep in mind your reasons for dieting and imagine how rubbish you will feel if you do eat anything/everything! Be strong, you can get through this and when you do you will feel so happy and proud. Eating now will not make you happy xx

could be a good idea just to sit and write down your reasons for dieting now, whilst your feeling like this. A clear visible reminder to hand.

Keep posting, am sure we can all help keep you on track today. When times are tough (and we all have times like this) its best to shout about them rather than hide away.

Keep busy, drink plenty and if desperate cut up some veg to nibble

You can do this not worth falling out of ketosis for

Xxx

Oh Emily, can't believe the day you've had! Take some time to be kind to yourself. We'll be waiting on here for you when you're ready to get back to it. Big hugs xx

Oh Emily, can't believe the day you've had! Take some time to be kind to yourself. We'll be waiting on here for you when you're ready to get back to it. Big hugs xx
Thank Hun I will try again tomorrow, just to top everything my microwave just blew up, going to have to look at how to make the packs a different way! Aaahhhhhh.xx

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time:mad:

It's tough but stick with it.

Back