sound like a plan?

hello! nice to have stumbled across you all :) am desperate to lose weight now, have put on a stone in less than a year and it's making me totally miserable! have tried various schemes and plans (to no avail in the long term) and have concluded the following:
1) i am an emotional eater
2) my living situation is not conducive to dieting (live with the mother-in-law who is a compulsive feeder)
3) it's my boyfriend's birthday in march and we're having a (suprise) party and i really can't be this big then
4) said boyf and i are going on holiday in Feb to chill after a hard old year - bikini's ahoy!
So, having accepted the above I contemplated LL, but the cost is a little daunting when I'm not 100% sure how I'll get on with it, in addition to which I think I need a break from food altogether, but the LL Lady here said I could only do Lite, and I know that one small meal per day will extend into an evening munch... My internal off switch is a little defunct!
So the plan as it stands is as follows:
1) avidlite 4 sachets/day for one week then reassess (already thinking that 2 weeks would be better)
2) downloaded 30 day shred level 1, will aim to do at least 3 times p/week
3) one personal trainer session per week at gym (already do this)
Any thoughts or suggestions? Or obvious downfalls that the eye of experience can see that I can't?
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
lots of love
FBS

hello!

wrote a whole load before and then the 'puter ate it! summary of previous ramblings:
1) i am an emotional overeater
2) my mother-in-law (whom i live with) is a compulsive feeder
3) i need a break from food
because:
1) i have put on a stone since march
2) i'm going on holiday in feb
3) it's a big b-day party for my boyf in march
4) i'm bloody miserable
so:
1) i've ordered a weeks worth of avidlite (should have done 2 but was clearly having a blonde moment) - will use it as a trial to see if i can/want to commit to LL
2) have downloaded 30 day shred for days i can't get to gym
3) i will try and get to gym 3 times per week (which is current aim)
I'm sure you've seen all this kind of malarky before so can anyone point out potential pitfalls or problems that I've overlooked?
Looking forward to getting to know you all,
FBS

hi samoneypenny - it's like LL but just mail order products (and lots cheaper) - low carb high protein shakes etc. just google avidlite and it'll pop up. thought it was worth a pop rather than commit to LL as here the woman wants two weeks worth up front (£104) and she keeps half until you're in "maintenance", which seems a hefty whack if it turns out that it's not for you!

Back