Sounding out some positive vibes !

clairepbear

Hello everyone, its the start of another week and just think, today could be the heaviest you weigh for the rest of your life. Im in a really positive mood today, which is unlike me for a monday. And i just want everyone to know that YOU CAN DO THIS ! I think LighterLife is amazing, it really can change your life. We can all be the confident, outgoing, loveable people we want to be. I have spent years struggling with my weight and like most of you, thought i could never loose weight and be healthy. I always put myself down, thinking i wasnt strong enough, but on this diet, we are faced with challenges everyday. And I am learning to believe that I am strong. And i can resist temptation. Im a chef and i have stuck to this immense programme and lost 24lbs since 3rd Jan on LLL ! Im so proud of myself and I just think you should all be to. Even if you have messed up, you should forgive your self for it, because you are only human, get ur head back in the right place and move on with it.
Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous week and I look forward to hearing all about it x

GREAT POST!!!! Well said!

You are so strong clairerepbear to do this programme whilst working as a chef. I'm sure if you can do it 100% we all can. Will power is the key. Keep up the good work hun.

Thanks trimt, I really do believe that we can all get to our goals. Everybody doubts themselves at times. But nobody would be successful if we just gave up. xxx

Thanks Claire - needed that boost. Off to a weigh in tomorrow. Another week, another 3 pounds - hopefully! The end of the week is always hard.

Thanks Clarepbear and everyone else for this morning. Having the support of total strangers is overwhelming. I avoided the cafe on the way to work and took my shakes instead!

Your welcome my friend. I know what you mean about the overwhelming support from total strangers, but unless you know someone who has been through this. Its difficult for anyone to understand xxx

Back