Green Days Sounds really weird but...

eddiesmum2002

Does anyone else think that whilst theyre not feeling hungry all the time, theyre doing something wrong or not losing?

So used to counting calories/following ww that being hungry became part & and of a 'diet' and I'm sat here worrying that because at 9.35pm, and having filled my diary with yet a yogurt and banana to have, I'm not actually hungry!!

I'm doing green and also am worried I'm eating too much. Wish I could just relax and have faith!!

xxxxx:cry:

ooo yes it took a long,long time to get my head around the fact that i could stuff my face,not be hungry and actually lose weight!
even now i still have days where i think surely not! lol.

Sooo glad you feel the same!! I find it so hard after all my other diets to just relax, I'm soo conscious of calories its awful haha. Gonna have to try hard to avoid worrying.........here goes nothing!!!!! xxx

Try not thinking of SW as a 'diet'. its not, its a new healthy eating way of life.

yeah i did ww aswell and found i was hungry most the time and it is difficult to get used to actually feeling full i thinks its because on ww i was still eating bad foods instead of healthy options because i just had to point them then ended up hungry because the foods didnt satisfy my appetite and i had no points left. Where as on sw you have to have free foods and superfree foods which fill you up more and have to limit the junk

I am exactly the same but with me there is something to worry about. I have been doing SW for a week and have put on 1lb. I am so so upset because I absoltuely love the diet! Like you, I did WW for a year on and off but was always so hungry so love the fact that i am never hungry on this diet. i am doing the green and extra easydays and as i said have put on a pound in my first week. my leader says my food diary is perfect and cannot understand why i havent lost, i am not due on or anything either! so disheartened as i so want to shift my 3 stone of baby weight and be a sexy size 10 again for my hubby :( any advice would be much appreciated, thanks :) xxx

Gorgehun, don't panic. It takes a little while for your body to catch up sometimes, and lots of things can cause a small gain when it's undeserved, fe time of the month is coming, or you did a lot of exercise, or the week before you started you ate everything in the cupboard because "you were going on a diet and wanted to clear all the naughties away" or simple bad luck. Try not to worry about it and see what happens next week. If things don't improve it may be worth experimenting a little
with the plan or tinkering with portion sizes a little - but don't lose heart just yet.

Back