Souo for breakfast.

fillymum

synful soul
Yesterday I had a *free* soup for breakfast. I was full until lunchtime and didn't feel the need to snack. It was a delicious way to start the day.

I recommend it to anyone.

Hehe, I thought Souo was some new awesome breakfast thing haha.

Ive often thought about having soup as its so filling and quick to heat up when in a rush.

I had a big bowl about an hour ago and I'm hungry again now..
scrambled eggs keep me good for 4-5 hours.. think I'll stick to them..

I dont think I could eat anything so savoury for brekkie, but we are all different.

Ive been thinking about making the SS soup and maybe reducing the amount as there would only me be eating it.

Have a good day !!!!:D

I had a big bowl about an hour ago and I'm hungry again now..
scrambled eggs keep me good for 4-5 hours.. think I'll stick to them..

Eggs too are a good start to the day. I love an SW adapted Spanish tortilla made with potaoes and onions. The beauty of it is you can make it the night before and re-heat it or eat it cold.

I find with soup the length of time it is filling for depends on what is in the soup . I use things like aubergine and potato along with all the other veg, as a thickner and blend the lot and sometimes add a tin of beans or a jar of chickpeas afterwards. It has to be a good hearty soup to work.

I dont think I could eat anything so savoury for brekkie, but we are all different.

Ive been thinking about making the SS soup and maybe reducing the amount as there would only me be eating it.

Have a good day !!!!:D

Make a huge panfull and freeze it in portions. It is the perfect snack food on a cold day.

Back