Soup for breakfast LOL

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Morning all,

i'm just about to make some soup...don't fancy my strawberry shake like i usually have, have a craving for something savoury so i'm going to have soup....feels wierd, but what the heck.:D:D

Hope you are all having a nice weekend:D:D

don't know why but my hands are swollen this morning, wedding ring really tight....i'll up the liquids in case its fluid retention....hope i'm not having an early TOTM!!!!!!!!! :(:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good morning, i've only just got up and think i might have a flapjack soon, the weather here is pretty crappy, but maybe a walk will be on the cards later, hope you enjoy your soup, i think they're delish!

4. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    i loved the soup to begin with now i hate the stink of it they are yuk but i hated the flap jacks and i love them now aint it strange how your pallet changes well done on loss keep it goin xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.