Soup recipes for induction?

Teee3

Hi! Have just completed my first week on induction and have lost 8lbs :D I have been taking
cheese,meat or tuna salads to work for lunch and now the weather is getting a bit cooler I would love to take soup, do any of you lovely people have any induction friendly soup recipes ..... I will eat anything, not fussy at all :) thank you in advance

Theresa x

first of all, hello, welcome to the forums and atkins, and very well done on your first losses!
soup..... i do cauliflower and broccoli, chop it up with a couple of spring onions, boil them up with a couple of veg stock cubes, (i use the magi ones), then whiz it all up together with a tub of full fat cream cheese, and a dash of dble cream. yum!

I made a brocolli and stilton soup, I put about 750ml of boiling water in a blender with a veg stock cube, chopped up raw brocolli, stalks and all, a handful of spinach leaves and blended that up. In the pan I added a good chunk of stilton to taste and some cream to taste...super yum. I also bought the duchys organic cream of parsnip, its 5.9g of carbs per 1/2 tub and really nice. I just had it with a bag of spinach for lunch! YUM!

I made cauliflower soup recently - fried some bacon & spring onion in a pan, added cauliflower and water. Stuck a few chicken stock jelly things from Knorr in there, to taste, boiled it for a bit, then blended.

Not sure how good that is carb wise - I don't know how good Knorr's stock stuff is! But it tasted good and I'm planning on doing it again, just not using cauli, maybe broccoli.

Oh, and I tried it using asparagus, which was a bit of a disaster - asparagus hasn't got enough taste really for that. I should probably have used a veg stock cube.

Thanks Squee, I'll check the carb count of the stock before I make it as I use the knorr jelly thingies too :D

Many thanks

I absolutely love courgette soup! Courgettes, spring onions, some cream cheese and watever seasoning you fancy with veg stock.

Blend. Lovely :)

Back