• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Soups??

well the leak and potato is ment to be lactose free..... I'm not helping am I? But in my opinion they all have a "creamy" texture none of them are like a "chicken noodle soup" base for example.

I like the chicken and mushroom and leek and potato, the others i'm not fussed on at all. Hopefully you will find one you like as I find having something warm in my belly fools me into thinking I have eaten.

All the best. X

Awwwww!! The spicy tomato one is nice xx

Hi cj1

I like the tomato, I don't think it meant to have a creamy taste, just be sure to make it up as directed by your CD consultant (add a little cold water to create a paste consistency, then add the hot water). I put in black pepper and love it, but I'm known here to like everything, lol!

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
The oriental chilli one is lovely too as is the veggie one. Hope you find one you like

Am finding the Vegetable soup quite acceptable. All the packs except Spicy Tomato are kind of creamy-ish though.
Lots of people go the whole way only taking tetras. Gotta stick with whatever goes down well.