Southampton area

hannahxx

Hi everyone,
I've decided to try cambridge again. I think it's a fab diet but have never lasted longer then a couple of weeks. Iv tried exante before but feel I need the counsellor to help me. Iv looked on the website for counsellors but is there anyone in Southampton who could recommend me one? I ask because my friend is doing it and her counsellor doesn't always have every flavour and is always constantly late! She's never given her any booklets either and for the amount I'll be paying I would like someone who is going to be good. Her counsellor has also
Put all the weight bk on so this isn't a good incentive! Im based in Sholing in Southampton x

Sorry not near but didn't want to read and run. Hope someone can help x

did you look on the cambridge website? i typed in my postcode and found loads near my area

xxx

hannahxx said:
Hi everyone,
I've decided to try cambridge again. I think it's a fab diet but have never lasted longer then a couple of weeks. Iv tried exante before but feel I need the counsellor to help me. Iv looked on the website for counsellors but is there anyone in Southampton who could recommend me one? I ask because my friend is doing it and her counsellor doesn't always have every flavour and is always constantly late! She's never given her any booklets either and for the amount I'll be paying I would like someone who is going to be good. Her counsellor has also
Put all the weight bk on so this isn't a good incentive! Im based in Sholing in Southampton x

Im in Thornhill :) xx

My counsellor is Mandy S, in Bassett shes amazing xx

Back