Sp day snacks

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
Hi am looking for a bit of advice I want to do som sp days I've wrote down my speeds an protein an understand how to fill my plate but snacks is it just speed foods like apples oranges etc as I see on the s/w website ploughmans stick as a snack ham an pickled onions on a stick I'm gonna try to just stick with fruit inbetween as these last few week I've been feeling fuller and I'm not really fussed about potato an pasta

oh oh also quark is in the sp plan so could I have it with fruit as a snack or pudding

just another thought if I had my cereal which is b an milk a followed by fruit where my 50% protein?????

Hi Sexyshell, yes speed foods are essential for snacking but if you are really hungry there is nothing wrong with adding some protein to help fill you up. Yes quark is a protein so feel free to eat it anytime you want just remember to eat some speed with it, I like dipping apples and carrot into it :) Now with your breakfast you could eat your cereal and milk, perhaps add some quark to the fruit or chopped apple and cottage cheese, or try something else like scrambled eggs (p) on toast (hexB) with grilled tomatoes (sp) <<<< really is yummy. Hope this has helped :) xXx

Hi thanx for the reply only just managed to get on I did sp the other day it's just tempering the protein part like ohhhh don't eat that sausage lol or oppssss put the grape down lol

Does anyone have any good savoury snack ideas? I can take or leave sweet stuff sometimes, but really struggle with savoury!

Back