Spa/Bath Lights.....any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NewLife4Me, 3 February 2008 Social URL.

1. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Hello There!!

I know this thread doesn't have much point here, posted earlier below on another thread, but haven't got any replies:sigh: SORRY!

I would like to buy 10-12 floating Spa/swimming pool/bath lights like these ones;

or - floating spa lights, Bathroom, Home Garden items at low prices

Can anybody recommend which ones are the best? I am in Ireland and can't seem to find them anywhere :cry::cry::cry::cry:, I have never bought anything on ebay, not sure how to either, can it be trusted?

All comments and suggestions WELCOME!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I bought my sister a couple from Avon last year, nothing flash but they look good.
    As for Ebay you just have to check the sellers reputation, I have bought off ebay with no problems at all
  4. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Thanks Sarah!!!
  5. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Yes do check sellers reputation - I paid £130 for a handbag from a "new seller" ie had no reputation - and it was a scam!! Very painful loss of cash..:mad:
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Im in Ireland and have seen floaty candles in woodies but then again that was at christmas!! Ive bought loads of stuff of ebay without any problems at all. agree with the other posters check the sellers feedback before bidding!!
  7. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Thank you ladies!!! I was in woodies today, but no luck, I have searched high & low, nearest is in the UK!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.