Spa Break tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by SaraC, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. SaraC

SaraC Green Day Diva!!

Start Weight:
    80.5kg
    Current Weight:
    78.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    2.4kg(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am sooo excited! I was 30 just under 2 months ago and got given money by a lot of people so my best friend & I have booked ourselves a spa break which is tomorrow!! We are having a full body massage with hot stones, a facial and a full body scrub and then have use of the spa facilities there, lunch then a 3 course meal with 1/2 a bottle of wine each and then overnight accommodation and then breakfast in bed the next day!

I am going to have it as a flexi day, I am quite nervous though as I've never been pampered before and I am quite self concious although with having a 2 year old who is going through the Terrible 2's I definitely need it!

Also, I have never left my little lady overnight before, she will be with her Daddy (my Hubby) so I know she will be fine but it will be the first time I won't wake up with her in the morning and she's such a Mummy's girl too, I hope she's good for her Daddy!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you have a great time, relax and enjoy every minute x

4. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    enjoy hun :) x

5. Kankles

Kankles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You lucky devil! Just go with the flow, lie back and relax.....you'll love it! Nothing like a bit of pampering just when you need it.

One question, you got any room in your overnight bag for a soon to be small one?!!!!

Hope you enjoy! X

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, enjoy your day & don't think about anyone but yourself. Your daughter will be fine without you I'm sure daddy will spoil her.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.