Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Spa Break tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by SaraC, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. SaraC

SaraC Pesky pescetarian from Australia!

Start Weight:
    91.6kg
    Current Weight:
    84.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    7kg(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am sooo excited! I was 30 just under 2 months ago and got given money by a lot of people so my best friend & I have booked ourselves a spa break which is tomorrow!! We are having a full body massage with hot stones, a facial and a full body scrub and then have use of the spa facilities there, lunch then a 3 course meal with 1/2 a bottle of wine each and then overnight accommodation and then breakfast in bed the next day!

I am going to have it as a flexi day, I am quite nervous though as I've never been pampered before and I am quite self concious although with having a 2 year old who is going through the Terrible 2's I definitely need it!

Also, I have never left my little lady overnight before, she will be with her Daddy (my Hubby) so I know she will be fine but it will be the first time I won't wake up with her in the morning and she's such a Mummy's girl too, I hope she's good for her Daddy!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you have a great time, relax and enjoy every minute x

4. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    enjoy hun :) x

5. Kankles

Kankles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You lucky devil! Just go with the flow, lie back and relax.....you'll love it! Nothing like a bit of pampering just when you need it.

One question, you got any room in your overnight bag for a soon to be small one?!!!!

Hope you enjoy! X

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, enjoy your day & don't think about anyone but yourself. Your daughter will be fine without you I'm sure daddy will spoil her.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.