Spa weekend booked: Thank you Mum & Dad

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kerry b, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    My parents have paid for me to go on a spa weekend with a friend to celebrate our 40th birthdays (hers tomorrow, mine on the 29th). We are off to Stobo Castle on 12th August and I will be having a back massage, manicure, pedicure and reflexology as well as relaxing in the sauna, steam room and all the other amazing things on offer. I'm sooooo excited:party0011::woohoo:. I have the best parents!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemeercat

littlemeercat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(38.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    What I lovely present to be given. I'm very jealous now. I'm sure you will have an amazing time and have some lovely treatments. Enjoy.

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had quick look and it is an amazing place........

[​IMG]

That pool is fabulous.

You will have a brilliant time. You couldn't possibly not in such a beautiful place.

Your mum and dad deserve an extra hug !!!

5. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    As they are also babysitting my 3yr old so I can go they deserve a lot more than a hug!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.