space dust

fee

For now I'm letting my imagination take over. I'm on another planet eating small packages of space dust, just like the spacemen do. All I need to do is add water to get my tasty fuel. More importantly, all the other food on this planet is inedible.
If only I was in space...away from all this real food. I'm sure it would be much easier. I'm not kidding myself tho. I know it will be hard but right now my motivation has taken over and I'm not even bothered by my hubby munching on crisps next to me.

I started last night with a soup and ive just had my first shake...bit powdery arent they! I saw my CDC yesterday as I had an unexpected day off work but I'm actually seeing her on Saturdays from now on. So, this is a very short first week. Not sure if this is good or not. Good to see her again and get some moivation, bad because wont have lost much.
I've never done this diet before so I hope some of you can help me on my planetary exploration :D

Just had the apple & cinnamon porridge.Yak Yak Yak! I'd have to be pretty hungry to eat that again. Almost made me sick. Please someone tell me the other porridges are better! Think I'll he doing some major swapsies on saturday.

Hey! Ive just started today, I havent tried the porrige yet but ive got it for breakfast in the morning (oh dear) I had the leek and pot soup tonight it was horrendous and never ending ha ha! anyway you sound really motivated so well done!! x

Day 2.5
Water 4.25 litres
Breakfast: choc mint shake (yum)
Lunch: spicy tomato soup (vile)
Dinner: choc mint shake (yum)
Exercise: 30mins walk

This morning I felt starving at work watching others have their Bacon butties, fried eggs and toast dripping with butter, while I had my shake.
I was still hungry after it but when I got back to my desk I drank 500ml of water and felt full to bursting :)

Since starting the diet ive got a few spots around my mouth and even a tiny one in my nose...ouch! Hoping they go soon.

Today was difficult. at times I could have eaten my desk but I just kept downing the water. Have a feeling work days are going to be difficult.

:bighug:
Hi Fee.
Keep at it , it gets much easier after day 3 i promise. Have u tried ice in your shakes it makes them so much nicer.Also how are u mixing them ? it may pay to get yourself a shaker to stop them being lumpy.. Good luck for the rest of the wk and wish you well for your first weigh in .

Thanks debziedoo. I haven't tried ice yet, may do that tomorrow. I shake the cold ones in a tupperwear liquid container to get the lumps out but haven't managed to make an unlumpy hot shake yet. I mashed it with a fork with a bit of water to make a paste then added more water but was still so lumpy
. Maybe I will try a whisk next time.

Just checked and I'm already in ketosis. Yay! Still bloody starving tho ha ha

Good Luck Fee, you will be fine, the shakers make all the difference to the shakes. I have my OH's old LL one which was easy enough for me but I think you can get them in Boots, I saw one in there the other day anyways, but it will make your shakes a lot less lumpy and powdery.

The Chicken and Leek Soup is disgusting, I agree with you on that! The spicy tomato one isn't so bad if you add some pepper to it!

Good Luck

x

Thanks debziedoo. I haven't tried ice yet, may do that tomorrow. I shake the cold ones in a tupperwear liquid container to get the lumps out but haven't managed to make an unlumpy hot shake yet. I mashed it with a fork with a bit of water to make a paste then added more water but was still so lumpy
. Maybe I will try a whisk next time.

Just checked and I'm already in ketosis. Yay! Still bloody starving tho ha ha

Go to boots and get a slimfast shaker .. thats what i use . And thats great u are in ketosis... keep at it . Whens ur first weigh in ?

Day 3.5
Water: 2.25 litres + 2 large green teas
Breakfast: vanilla shake (lush)
Lunch: banana shake (my new favorite)
Dinner: chicken & mushroom soup
Exercise: 1hr 40min walking

I love the banana shake. I put it in a bowl with a small amount of cold water and whisked. It made a fab pudding that I ate with a spoon.

Struggled today when I had to feed my son his dinners. He kept trying to feed me his toast and juice too. I distracted him by telling him to feed teddy.

I get weighed on Saturday after 4.5 days on Cambridge. So a very short 1st week for me.

Day 4.5
Water: 2.5 litres + 3 small green teas
Breakfast: Butterscotch shake (strange after taste)
Lunch: Choc Orange shake (yum)
Dinner: pecan & maple porridge (yak)
Exercise 2hr cleaning. 40min walk

Today was so much easier. Didn't feel hungry at all. I had buckets of energy to play with my son and cleaned out all the cupboards in the kitchen.

Eeek! It's my 1st weigh in tomorrow morning.

I lost 8lbs in 4.5 days! I'm over the moon. Not only that, I feel fantastic. I think my hubby thinks I'm on drugs,when he came down stairs I was polishing all the windows ha ha. I have loads of energy. I love it!

Tonight maybe tricky as we usually have a drink and a take away. I've bought my S.Pellegrino (posh fizzy water) to have in a wine glass and pretend.

I lost 8lbs in 4.5 days! I'm over the moon. Not only that, I feel fantastic. I think my hubby thinks I'm on drugs,when he came down stairs I was polishing all the windows ha ha. I have loads of energy. I love it!

Tonight maybe tricky as we usually have a drink and a take away. I've bought my S.Pellegrino (posh fizzy water) to have in a wine glass and pretend.
wow wow fantastic loss how much do you weigh now? im pleased for you :) are u having 3 cd's a day ?x

Well done in the loss, that's brilliant x

Thanks peeps.

Kellyshines I'm 11st 6lbs now

Day 5.5
Water: 1.5litre + 3 green teas
Breakfast: banana shake
Lunch: strawberry shake
Dinner: cambridge chocolate ice cream. (oh yeah!)

Exercise 1hr cleaning. 2hr 50m walk

My CDC told me today about making chocolate ice cream with the ready made cartons. Pop them in the freezer for exactly 3hrs. Cut the top off with scissors and dig in with ur spoon.

You can also pour the contents of the Tetra into a small plastic container (with a lid) and then freeze it. I used to love the frozen choc Tetra mmmm. The frozen banana is nice too, but the strawberry one always tasted a bit funny to me, liquid or frozen.

You can also pour the contents of the Tetra into a small plastic container (with a lid) and then freeze it. I used to love the frozen choc Tetra mmmm. The frozen banana is nice too, but the strawberry one always tasted a bit funny to me, liquid or frozen.

I froze a choc orange shake yesterday was really yummy ... Whilst partner and kids ate merangue, strawberries and cream i ate my iced dessert. Really didnt feel like was missing out on anything .. Will give it a go with a tetra today

I've never tried any other terra pack but I'll make sure I stay away from the strawberry then. Debziedoo, I never thought about freezing a packet shake. I think I'll give it a go with a choc mint :)

Water: 1ltr + 1 green teas
Breakfast: vanilla shake
Lunch: Veg soup (tasty)
Dinner: ???

Exercise: 1hr walk

I ached all over this morning. I had to go back to bed for a nap.

Feeling really sorry myself today. It's like I haven't had a weekend. No nice food, no booze and back to work tomorrow :(

Really really feel like breaking the CD right now. I keep thinking about red wine and spicy pizza :cry::cry::cry:

Back