SpaceAngels light bulb moment!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have just sat down to my lunch. I made chicken in extra light mayo served on top of a HEXB jacket potato.

And it was bluddy georgous. :eatdrink023: And I suddenly realised that I used to think the same thing when sitting down to a greasy doner kebab and chips.

It was then that I realised I could still get the same yum feeling from good food that I could from bad food. I have always felt I was missing out whenever I have been on a diet in the past but on SW I don't feel I am missing out on anything. I really believe that I can stick to this and finally lose the weight that I have been carrying around since I was 14. That makes me feel much happier than a doner kebab ever could.

And I so want to be able to shop in Primark!! Things are tight you know! :p

wot a fab attitude hun :)

agree completely n i like the fact what i cook.. i know whats in there n i made that!!

I just don't get the same feeling from eating the bad foods I used to eat now that I do from eating good healthy food

Thats so true , i really enjoy eating healthier , i remember after a weigh in i was craving chinese as it was treat night i ordered sweet n sour chicken balls , well i cant believe how greasy and horrible they tasted and to think i used to eat them all the time !! it really does make you think about your food. Im so happy i came back to slimming world!! Good luck everyone xx

I have spend most of my teens and nearly all of my 20's fat. I am 30 next year and I want to hit 30 feeling totally fabulous. I have realised that food has controlled me for so long and I have allowed it to. I am never going to let it control me again.

My next step is getting my head around excercise. I hate hate hate it!! Although, I do love swimming. It's just your out of the house for at least 2 hrs and with 3 kids, a hubby and a business to run, it's 2 hrs I don't have. I still have my Dirty Dancing excercise DVD in the packet and I know that I could do that when the little one is having a nap, but I just can't be bothered. I am going to get off a couple of stone and get some energy back and then start the excercise.

In the meantime, I am going to stay as active as I can around the house.

yeah i know wot u mean about excercise, its trying to fit it in , although i dont have any children i am out at work for 10 hours a day and then by the time you get in and do dinner u have no motivation .... although i have recently got the wii fit and it is great so im determined to even fit 30 mins in a day , got to be better than nothing! xx

yeah i know wot u mean about excercise, its trying to fit it in , although i dont have any children i am out at work for 10 hours a day and then by the time you get in and do dinner u have no motivation .... although i have recently got the wii fit and it is great so im determined to even fit 30 mins in a day , got to be better than nothing! xx

Anything has got to be better than nothing!

Try buying a cheap skipping rope and building up from whatever you can do to start, to say 200 skips a day, it is a good exercise, and can easily be fitted into your day because it can be done quite quickly and virtually anywhere!I really hope them positive thoughts stay with you, good luck :happy096:

Try buying a cheap skipping rope and building up from whatever you can do to start, to say 200 skips a day, it is a good exercise, and can easily be fitted into your day because it can be done quite quickly and virtually anywhere!I really hope them positive thoughts stay with you, good luck :happy096:

One skip will result in 2 black eyes!! My boobs are huge. I think that swimming will be good for me, I just need to organise myself better. Maybe even just take my little one.

Back