Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SpaceAngels light bulb moment!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just sat down to my lunch. I made chicken in extra light mayo served on top of a HEXB jacket potato.

And it was bluddy georgous. :eatdrink023: And I suddenly realised that I used to think the same thing when sitting down to a greasy doner kebab and chips.

It was then that I realised I could still get the same yum feeling from good food that I could from bad food. I have always felt I was missing out whenever I have been on a diet in the past but on SW I don't feel I am missing out on anything. I really believe that I can stick to this and finally lose the weight that I have been carrying around since I was 14. That makes me feel much happier than a doner kebab ever could.

And I so want to be able to shop in Primark!! Things are tight you know! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    wot a fab attitude hun :)

agree completely n i like the fact what i cook.. i know whats in there n i made that!!

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I just don't get the same feeling from eating the bad foods I used to eat now that I do from eating good healthy food

5. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bless you hun, you're on the right road x

6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i know what you mean, whilst on holiday had to eat out, and it was deep fried, didn't really taste of anything and i left half of it...was totally not enjoying it.

7. pipz

pipz Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thats so true , i really enjoy eating healthier , i remember after a weigh in i was craving chinese as it was treat night i ordered sweet n sour chicken balls , well i cant believe how greasy and horrible they tasted and to think i used to eat them all the time !! it really does make you think about your food. Im so happy i came back to slimming world!! Good luck everyone xx

8. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have spend most of my teens and nearly all of my 20's fat. I am 30 next year and I want to hit 30 feeling totally fabulous. I have realised that food has controlled me for so long and I have allowed it to. I am never going to let it control me again.

My next step is getting my head around excercise. I hate hate hate it!! Although, I do love swimming. It's just your out of the house for at least 2 hrs and with 3 kids, a hubby and a business to run, it's 2 hrs I don't have. I still have my Dirty Dancing excercise DVD in the packet and I know that I could do that when the little one is having a nap, but I just can't be bothered. I am going to get off a couple of stone and get some energy back and then start the excercise.

In the meantime, I am going to stay as active as I can around the house.

9. pipz

pipz Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i know wot u mean about excercise, its trying to fit it in , although i dont have any children i am out at work for 10 hours a day and then by the time you get in and do dinner u have no motivation .... although i have recently got the wii fit and it is great so im determined to even fit 30 mins in a day , got to be better than nothing! xx

10. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anything has got to be better than nothing!

11. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Try buying a cheap skipping rope and building up from whatever you can do to start, to say 200 skips a day, it is a good exercise, and can easily be fitted into your day because it can be done quite quickly and virtually anywhere!I really hope them positive thoughts stay with you, good luck :happy096:

12. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    One skip will result in 2 black eyes!! My boobs are huge. I think that swimming will be good for me, I just need to organise myself better. Maybe even just take my little one.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.