spag bol/chilli/carbonara/shepards pie/curry/risotto/turkey dinner

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Sarah2439, 21 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Sarah2439

Sarah2439 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    What are peoples opinions of the spag bol/chilli/carbonara/shepards pie/curry/risotto/turkey dinner.

I know peoples tastes are different but I'm thinking of buying a pick you own pack whilst they are reduced but I want to know if these are worth considering.

At the moment I like all the shakes, I like the choc orange bar and the toffee nut and raisin bar. I'm not a huge fan of the soups because of their consistency, I'll eat them but they have to be really watery or find them quite slimy. I tried the apple and cinnamon porridge today and I did not like it, it was too thin and was really really sweet!!

I don't want to do all shakes but don't want to buy large quantities of the meals if they're horrible.

Your help is much appreciated, thanks

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demmeister

demmeister Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm sure it's down to personal tastes but I found most of the meals to be fairly nasty. I was okay with the shepherd's pie and chili for a while but eating one of each a day, I soon got sick of them. I now just do three shakes a day.

My gf started off enjoying more of the meals than I did but again, she soon got sick of them and now she mostly just has berry bars, shakes and porridge. She also sometimes has the veg soup. Often with the porridge she'll cook it into "cookies" instead so it feels like she's eating biscuits :)

4. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Curry is my favourite - yum! :)

5. GluttonyGirl!

GluttonyGirl! Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I've only tried the curry and pasta carbonara.

The curry was more of a soup it was so thin, and was a bit too spicy for me. Other than that it was a nice 'generic curry' flavor. The carbonara was lovely. If you've ever tried Tuc Cheese Sandwich biscuits it's like the filling in those, very cheesy and nice. Lots of people seem to like it. Hope this helps. :)

6. TAUPE

TAUPE Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    I like most of the meals. Actually pasta carbonara, while passable, is my least fav. Shepherds pie is my fav but I know a lot have commented they don't like it. It really is personal choice.

7. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Full Member

Start Weight:
    97kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    1st12.4lb(12.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm not really a fan of the bars or soups and haven't tried all of the "meals" as yet. I don't like mushrooms so made my hubby the risotto (but added in the mushroom soup) and he said it was quite nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.