SPAG BOL HELP PLEAAAASE!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all,

Right I have a bit of a dilemma!!! I'm going to my brothers for tea tomorrow and his girlfriend is making spaghetti bol for tea. Any ideas how much is in spaghetti bol? Any do you think I should be on a red or green day?

HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEASE!! :confused: I have been doing so well. I don't want this to spoil my weight loss!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Depends on whether she uses a jar of sauce and mince or if she cooks from scratch! The jars of sauce can range in syn value but are not too bad if they are split between a few people. Can you ask if she can do a Quorn/Soya version for you to have with pasta? That way you can have a plate full on a green day and not worry about the syns too much.

4. Eddie

Eddie Full Member

Or if on red, keep our 2 HEXB and use for pasta.
    Enjoy - my fav meal.

Nxx

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'd call it a green day and ask for lots of pasta and only a little sauce.

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would go for a green day and have loads of pasta and just a bit of the meat and sauce, that way you will minimise the syn value in the sauce but will still fill up on the pasta. Enjoy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.